CHAPTER - 4

JAKE POV:

Jazzlyn went in after scolding Minevera then I went near her and asked "are you enjoying the view?" then she smirked wider and said "yes very much" I don't know why but I want to slap her harder, but someone did that to her instead of me and that was my sister she slapped her and said "how can you Minerva? She believed you, you freaking used her and this crackhead who is also known as my brother believed all your bundles of lies and pushed her out of his life but still not satisfied with your filthy game and you are here again to ruin the little bit of peace she is having huh?" she was screaming on the top of her lungs then I went near Jazzlyn and said "jazz enough this is the hospital. And why the hell you are showing your anger to Minevera jazz? She is just a victim here."

JAZZLYN POV:

Then I scoffed at him and said "did I say that it is a zoo? And what did you say? She is a victim uh seriously, then why are you marrying the culprit when you are having your holy victim, Mr Jake?" I was quiet then she said "you can't find answers right then shut up and let me talk. It's my time to talk so back off you can do whatever you want Minevera but you and that evil woman can't stop my brother's wedding he is going to marry Sophie and yeah you are invited with a warm heart and this time you can't plot something against her because she haS me on her back" right at that moment Stanley came to me and asked "are you out of your mind Jazz? Why the hell he would marry my sister? That will never happen." Then I looked at him and said "Stan this marriage should happen. You don't come in between their marriage argument. It's for the best, they should get married so that the bad omen like her [pointing at Minevera] and her sister can run away"

STANLEY POV:

I stepped back as soon as Jazz said. Because I know that like if she is this confident and stubborn she has a plan in her mind for sure. I guess she is trying to make Sophie comfortable in her future life. Then I saw Minevera walking away with a what the hell attitude. After a while, I was busy with my daily rounds Jake came towards me and asked "where is your sister?" I looked at him and said "she must be in her cabin why do you care?" then he said, "Tell Sophie to come with me we should go and get our wedding dress." I facepalmed myself and said, "sorry Jake Sophie is not in the right mindset now she will not come anywhere." Then he said "that's not my problem. I need her to come with me now that's it" I swear I was in the peak of anger where I can take my surgical knife and stab his chest continuously I scoffed at him and said "seriously Jake? My sister is traumatized because of your girlfriend and you need her to come and choose her wedding outfit have you gone mad?" he nodded his head shamelessly. Before I could say anything Sophie came, she clutched my hand and said "let it go stan," she looked at Jake and said "let's go"

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT;

JAKE POV:

During the entire shopping and the driving, she didn't speak anything to me. It was like we both are in, different worlds. I have so many things to talk to her but I should stay calm until the correct time arrives. I want to see her happy but for that, I should hate her. I'm sorry snowdrop endure it till our marriage I will make everything clear and will lead our life happily. I dropped her at her home and I went to mine.

AUTHORS MESSAGE: SORRY GUYS FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE. I HAD MANY WORKS GOING ON AND COULDN'T SPEND QUALITY TIME IN STORIES. SO YUP ALL MY WORKS HAVE BEEN SETTLED AND MOSTLY I'LL TRY TO GIVE DAILY UPDATES. SEE YOU SOON IN THE NEXT EPISODE UNTIL THEN BYE......