CHAPTER - 24

STANLY POV:

Why did some kind of new feeling I am getting? Is she really the one I'm searching? And why did dad get angry and why did he come there out of the blue? Only because of him the whole plan failed. But... that woman looked familiar. Suddenly there was a lot of noise from the downstairs. I went down to see what is happening. And there was my dad who was shouting very loud. I went near him and asked "what's wrong dad? Why are you shouting like this?" then he looked at me and said "you little brat! Why did you go the police station? and why where you talking to that woman?" now I some how the know the answer for my question. But let me conform it 100%. "Why dad did you fear that the thing you did 23 years ago will come to light?" and yes! he is panicking. So, I found the answer. I found who she is.

Then Sophie said "will you please explain what is going on here?" then I went to Sophie and said "nothing Sophie you will come to know about it when the time feels right" she nodded her head and said "but stan. That woman is not important right now. We should take Erza in our control right now or she will do some sort of magic and will come out of the cell. I should give everything she gave me. I hate keeping people's things" I nodded because she is right. I should make a move to make Erza stay in her cell.

SOPHIE POV:

I should give her the best punishment that she will always keep on remembering it. She should live in guilt with all her life. I should make that happen. Think Sophie. Think ah I got it she can't escape from this punishment. Get ready Erza I will show you what Sophie can do.

ERZA POV:

"You have a visitor" a cop told me that and went away. I went near the waiting room to see who was that and it was Sarah what she is doing here? "What are you doing here?" I asked her but she laughed and said "are you annoyed? Whoa who have guts to make the great Erza get annoyed? Ah so Sophie would have felt the same right?" I was shocked because only me and Minevera know about the things we did for Sophie. Did Minevera said something to her? Then she said "don't think about that minevera she has nothing to do with me. I'm here to talk with you only you. So, what are you planning to do? How can you escape from here? Do you need my help?" why is she helping me? Is this some kind of trap? But let me act like I'm believing her so that I'll be able to see her true color. "Okay how to escape this cell"

SARAH POV:

Who do you think I am? Do you think that I really believe that you are with me? Funny girl! I have to power to kill you here and walk away like nothing happened but you did too much no! more that too much to Sophie and to Stanly so don't ever think you can escape so quickly. I don't know what punishment Sophie has for you but my punishment is really a good one you'll enjoy it till the minute you die. I will give you the reward for each and everything you did. "I have a plan if we execute it, we can escape. And don't worry it's not a trap I really want to help you, and don't think nasty things in your head my head is paining.

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HEY GUYS THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME. WE ARE REACHING TOWARDS THE END OF THE STORY. GUESS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?