CHAPTER 18

STANLY POV:

"This is mine!" "No this is mine!" "Yah potato this is mine!" "Yah tomato this is mine!" God my head is paining. These two idiots and fighting for gummy bears. That's it my total patience is gone "yah Sophie, Jake why are you fighting like kids it's just gummy bears I have a lot in my fridge go and take it. Don't fight" "hmmp" they both are sulking. God what will happen when they have a kid. 'Ding dong' who is that at this time. I opened the door and saw "MINEVERA, what are you doing here?" I asked but she is not the same Minevera. Her eyes are showing guilt and it also has tears. Wait! Did our plan work.

SOPHIE POV:

I went to the main door and saw Minevera standing there I went near her and asked "what do you want?" but what she did next was off the expectation. She hugged me and cried out. I was mentally celebrating a party in my mind. "what's wrong?" I asked her while patting her back. Then she said "Sophie I'm really sorry it's all Erza. I believed her but she pushed me down. Like nothing happened she did everything but when I'm in a problem she walked away like she does not have anything to do with me. I understood my fault and I'm really sorry for what all happened in the past. I know that I was cruel and I don't have the rights to show up in front of you but I have a little hope that you'll forgive me. Will you?" yes as I predicted she was just a key and the master mind, is that witch. I need her to get punished and Minevera she didn't do anything and I'll feel guilty if she is being punished. "Minevera I forgive you! You should help us to bring down that creature" as soon as I said that she hugged me and said "thank you for forgiving me Sophie and yes I'll help you all." Huh Erza you thought me as a weak girl right? So, it's time to show you how tough I'm and I'll show you how cruel I am.

JAZLYNN POV:

I've seen Sophie from my young age and I clearly know if she wants to take something down means she will be so keen on it and she is really cruel "more than the author who doesn't even know that she should give a romantic scene to the second leads" [author – "ahem good things will happen to those who wait"] [going back to the story] so it's time to show the world that what Sophie can do when she is so determined and when she gets angry, she will be like a volcano which can burst out. Erza you asked for it and you will be getting a reward for what you have done to my Stan and to my Sophie. Wait for it.

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED TODAYS EPISODE, MANY MORE TWISTS AND TURNS ARE YET TO COME. STAY TUNED TO READ OUT EVERYTHING. UNTIL THEN BYE...... :)