CHAPTER 15

STANLEY POV:

Today was a really hectic day I had 3 operations lined up. "whoo that was really hard" While crossing over to Sophie's cabin I saw Jake and asked, "Hey Jake, where is Snowdrop?" he answered "A patient went into labour so she went to the operation theatre for delivery after this she has one C- section operation" well she is also busy then I asked Jake "wanna grab bubble tea?" he nodded his head. On our way to the canteen, Gary came to us and said "Hey Stanly this lady was searching for you?" "Missed me?" that voice made me freeze. I looked behind Gray just to find the person I never wanted to see "ERZA!" I exclaimed and told her "Missed you my foot! get out of the hospital now" Then she laughed and said, "Come on Stan, this is a hospital I didn't come here cursed rather I came here to get cured by Dr Sophie oops It's Dr Sophie Jake I guess, am I right my love?" when I was about to protest there was another voice which belonged to Jazzlyn "huh Don't you dare to call him my love you filthy women, why are you here again want to see how our life is?" I can see so much anger in Jazzlyn's eyes. Then I said "It's good for you to go away from here before the cops arrive?" then she chuckled and replied, "What is this Stanly, I'm a patient who longs to see her doctor and you are telling me to leave without getting cured. Don't you think that's cruel?" before I could reply there was a loud thud when we turned around we found Sophie unconscious on the floor. "Sophie!" Jake shouted and went to her when I was about to go behind them Erza said "It's so sad that my doctor is sick I'll pay a visit sooner" Anger was boiling inside me. Why is she here? after 5 years why is she back again? what does she want now? these were the questions running through my mind. shaking it off I went to Sophie's cabin.

Sophie pov:

When I woke up I was in my cabin, Jake was clutching my hand and realizing I'm awake Jazzlyn said "Snowdrop! Are you alright?" then my hands started to tremble I heard Stanly's voice "She left the hospital" I left a huge sigh. Then Jake asked "Sophie I know that Erza is holding some grudge against you what is the original motive?" immediately Stanley said, "Ezra is my EX - Girlfriend." 

Past 

Stanley pov

Erza is Minerva's cousin. Minerva is a money-minded person but Erza is not like her, I fell in love with her and everything was going very smoothly but one day she came to me and said: "Stanly don't you think that your sister Sophie is coming between us?" "what do you mean?" I asked she replied "I think you are giving a lot of attention to Sophie and that is not good for our relationship so leave away Sophie and come with me" I got angry over her sentence and said "No way I can't leave Sophie she is my everything" her face changed into an angry one and she asked "Sophie or me?" at that I came to know that she is an attention seeker I thought for a minute and then I said "Let's break up, I don't want to be with a person who hates my personal space" she chuckled and walked away. At that time I got a call from my friend who is a cop. "hey stan how are you?" then I replied "Not in a good mood let me call you later" Before I could cut the call she said "yah yah wait a minute I called you to give you information. Your girlfriend is a psycho, She was in a relationship before she met you when that guy, broke up with her, she started to hurt his family members and nearly killed his mother. So I called you only to say that you are in danger and an arrest warrant is been issued in her name ah another important thing is that she is not the real sister of Minerva, she is an adopted sister, as Minerva was getting all the attention she pushed Minerva's mom and dad in waterfalls which is 12ft deep and killed them and converted it into an accident. Be careful and don't forget to protect Snowdrop" That's it my world started to fall down I need to save Snowdrop "Thanks for the information Vic" My world was filled with darkness at that time Jazzlyn came into my life and showed me what Love is I proposed her and she gladly accepted it. Stanly said "what the hell"

Sophie pov:

Then I continued One-day Erza came to me and said "Hey Sophie, I feel so guilty for doing these things to Stanley please forgive me" At that time I saw the sincerity in her eyes and said "I forgive you" Then she said "To celebrate your forgiveness towards me let me buy you your favourite cotton candy" I nodded my head she covers my eyes and took me after few minutes she uncovered my eyes I saw on abandoned cotton candy factory I looked Erza she smirked at me and pushed me inside and locked the door. then she said "If you are alive Stanly will not become mine so goodbye my sister-in-law. And don't try shouting no one will hear you enjoy your rotten cotton candy" That smell stinks I can still feel that smell. there were rats it felt suffocating and I passed out.

Stanly pov:

We found out about Sophie after 2 days she was unconscious we admitted her to the hospital Erza ran to me and said "Jake was the one who pushed her into that cotton candy factory" I can surely say that Jake will never do that. From her statement, I came to know that it was her work. 

After 1 week Sophie woke up, she was traumatized. She started to scream when she sees cotton candy. After 2 whole months, she came back to normal and told me everything that happened that day. I seriously wanted to kill her at that moment but I couldn't from that moment Sophie became very vulnerable and she couldn't stand the smell of candies. "Jake I hope that you can cure her" he nodded his head with an assuring smile. Then Sophie said "But... After all these years why is she back?" that was all our question right now...

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE. SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ERZA? WHY IS SHE BACK?  WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SOPHIE? STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT...