CHAPTER 8 [THE PAST]

20 Years back 

when Sophie ad Jake are 5 years old

"Jake pass me the shovel let me dig a hole" "look how cute they are" their parents were admiring their kids who were building a sandcastle. then jake said something which got their parent's attention "Sophie after a few years let's get married and live in a castle like this" she nodded her head adorably their parents giggled at them.

Jake and Sophie are the best friends who share everything. They are spoiled by each other's love. They are like the cloud and rain always together. even their parents wanted them to get married but.... everything changed after a tragedy

6 Years later when Sophie and jake are 11 years old

Sophie's parents faced the biggest nightmare of their life they had a bankruptcy. all the agencies closed their door to them, even Jake's parents started to maintain distance from them which broke them apart. but no one could say no to the romantic life of Sophie and Jake at one point in time jake's parents were against their relationship but at that time Jake stood up and said "Money, popularity and pride are only for you. I like to live my life in my own way so don't come in between my decisions please." his sister Jazzlynn was 7 years old she supported him. Jake wanted to study cardiology but his parents wanted him to study business management so that he can take over the business after them but it didn't go as they planned they got angry at that time Jazzlynn stepped forward and said "let him study what he is willing to I will study business management and inherit the business" she did everything for Jake and her future sister in law Sophie.  

on the other side [at Sophie's home]

they don't know what to do. They even went to attempt suicide but their kid's faces came in front of them so they dropped that idea. then Stanley came to them and said "mom and dad apply for an education loan in my name and Sophie's name we will study well and will make you proud. 

after few years

Sophie pov:

everything was going well in our life the only bad thing is as we are studying in medical college and both have chosen different areas of medicine I'm in class 1 and Jake is in class 2 but with the help of window we were seeing each other. after some time I heard some noise in the next class I saw there and found a girl sitting next to Jake I ignored that and concentrated in my class after some time at the break time I went to jake and saw that girl was standing with him then he looked at me and said "Hey snowdrop this is Minerva my new classmate, and Minerva meet Sophie my snowdrop and the love of my life" I blushed at his statement then we went to the cafeteria to have our lunch. days went by and I sensed that Jake is becoming cold day by day he is ignoring me. at a point, if I look at my life it was full of Jake and Minerva. the next day I heard something which broke my heart I heard that Jake and Minerva are dating each other. I went to jake in full of anger and asked "what is this Jake? why are you doing like this?" then he yanked my hands and said "I don't want to be with a cheater. I want to be with Minerva I love her and I hate the fact that you were my first love. I wish I could change the past you loved me only because of money you are just a freaking gold digger" I slapped him with full of my might and said "I regret loving you I wish I would never face you again in my life"  I was about to go but I heard another slap I turned around and saw that it was my brother he slapped Jake then he said "know your limits rich man, yes we are poor tat does not mean my sister is a gold digger. please don't come into my sister's life again" from that time onward Stanley never left my side even during the lunch break he accompanied me with his friends. 

but something happened more worst

one day I entered the college and saw that everyone is looking at me sadly then out of nowhere Minerva came running towards my direction having tears in her eyes and said "here is my friend Sophie who went to the prostitution centre because of jake's rejection if you don't believe me here is the photo evidence" my eyes were ready to pop out anyone can clearly say that this is photoshopped then I shouted "no it is fake" everyone hung their head low I saw Jake standing near the notice board I ran towards him and asked "do you believe it?" but he looked at me in a disgusted manner and that was the level of my patience I broke down in tears then I asked "how could you Jake" then Minerva came to me and said "I don't want to be your friend anymore please leave me and Jake let us live in peace please" I sadly smiled and said 

"I love the way how you run away from the mess you created. you are acting as if I threw chilli powder on your eyes when you actually threw arrows at me, sweetheart you can't win over the world with your tears even glycerin can give tears honey. The worst thing is you think that I will be alone without you bullshit. I'm the happiest person in the world right now. and do you know what the funny part is, you believe everyone around you and accuse me of doing bad things? honey, let me tell you one thing think again and again and stop the rubbish you are doing now. I'm not going to forgive you ever that is the universal truth but don't become a clown again. hope you have a better life without me..."

then Stanly came running towards me and said "snowdrop you don't need to prove yourself I know about you and that is enough no one's suggestion is needed in this matter and you [pointing at Jake] Don't you dare come near my sister again I don't know what I will do if  see tears in her again because of you" 

then the next 3 years went by I graduated and joined in a prestigious hospital Jake was also there but I don't have time to look at that face"

PRESENT TIME:

I was crying hard while telling all these Jazzlynn was comforting me but then I heard a loud bang which made me flinch hard it was jake he said "whatever you said you 20% true and 80% cooked up story" I was shocked. Then he said "please hear out my explanation" I nodded

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED TODAY'S CHAPTER. SO, YEAH THIS PAST CONSISTS OF 3 PARTS THE NEXT PART WILL BE RELEASED SOON STAY TUNED TO READ JAKE'S POINT OF VIEW UNTIL THEN BYE......