CHAPTER 17

JAKE POV:

"Umm, guys I grew up with you from childhood what is that game? I don't remember" Then Sophie saw me and said "That's why you should stick with us you should not go with SOME OTHER GIRL!" okay she is angry. Then Stanly laughed and said "Okay quit being a Tom and Jerry now. Jake the thing is it's a gossip game. If I tell you something you pass it and to the other end it will reach as wrong information. So, we are going to play that game now." Oh "who is the scapegoat?" then Sophie said "Your ex-lover Minevera." Ex-lover my foot

SOPHIE POV:

The next day

We are going to start the plan. And the starter of this plan is Stan. God this should work as we planned.

Stan: oh, Minevera I was searching for you!

Mini: what it is?

Stan: I heard that Sophie is going to complain about you! I don't know what she is going to say but you are in trouble.

Mini: ah she is going to complain. what did I do? Is it about the past? Yah stan where are you going? answer me. This idiot. I need to find Sophie. Ah, Jazlynn is there. "Jazlynn did you see Sophie.?"

Jazlynn: I don't know. why?

Mini: no stan said that she is going to complain something about me.

Jazlynn: oh! So that was you uh?

Mini: what do you mean?

Jazlynn: you were the one who made her angry so I think either you'll lose your job or your life good luck.

Mini: what!! Yah Jaz---. God who will I search now? Ah, Jake is there. Jake, where is Sophie?

Jake: why?

Mini: explains everything.

Jake: I told you many times not to do anything to Sophie. Now look you are in danger now.

Mini: what? It was all in the past.

Jake: but it's her dark past.

Mini: where is she?

Jake: I don't know. Go and search in her cabin.

Mini: oh my god. Will I be done? Ah, she is there. Umm Sophie can we talk?

Sophie: what it is?

Mini: explains everything.

Sophie: well yeah it is true. But don't worry I'm not going to report you to the dean.

Mini: sighs in relief

Sophie: but to the police. May your soul rest in peace.

MINIVERA POV:

To—to the police. What is happening? Let me call Erza. "Erza we are in trouble Sophie is going to the police to complain about everything we did!" then she said "It's not we mini it's you. You did all the things. And nothing is on my way." I was shocked by her behaviour and asked "Why are you talking like this? We did everything right?" Then she said "Nope. Nothing is on my side. I cleared all my evidence. If she goes to the police only you will be in problem. So, don't include me in it. You better don't call me. From this moment I don't know you" so she just used me. I believed her and got this in return. Will my life come to an end? I HATE YOU ERZA. SOPHIE I'M SORRY.

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED TODAY'S EPISODE. SO, MINERVA CAME TO KNOW THAT SHE GOT STRUCK INTO ERZA'S CUNNING PLAN, WHAT WILL SHE DO NOW? STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. UNTIL THEN BYE...... :)