CHAPTER - 7

okay, so this part is a tiny part I will give a big part in the next episode...

SOPHIE POV:

I was cleaning the house while playing some BTS songs just then I heard the door opened by someone I looked in that direction and found Mr Jake. he smiled at me but I again concentrated on my work. after some time Jazzlyn came to me and said "snowdrop I'm very hungry cook me something please" I smiled at her and said "it's been so long since someone called me by my pet name will make some pasta go and take a sit on the kitchen counter." she nodded and sat on the counter table. 

at the dining hall dinner time

STANLEY POV:

"The pasta is very tasty after a long time I'm getting to eat your food thank you, Sophie," said Jake. Sophie had a pink tint on her face. I really want my sister to lead a happy life but that will happen only if this jerk opens up about the past. I should do something to make that happen "ah why are you all very silent while eating come on let's talk about something" right then Jake said "okay then, let's talk about the past" I can see Sophie getting angry again jake said "because without knowing the original truth she is showing that much of anger to me and I don't want that anymore let's make it clear here." then Sophie said "is that so okay I'm ready for it but don't expect me to forgive you" Finally they are willing to talk.

JAZZLYN POV:

I went to Jake and said "good move Jake make sure you tell her everything understand?" and she came towards me and said, "and I know this is why you started the topic of talk and you succeeded my love" I smiled at him and he looked at me proudly. finally, the ice glaciers are melting

AUTHOR MESSAGE: HOPE YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE THE PAST STORY WILL BE RELEASED SOON WAIT FOR IT... UNTIL THEN BYE......