Chapter 3

"Stefan. Morning. I made coffee. How did you sleep?" Elena says opening the blinds in his room.

"Ohh...not great" He replies trying to collect himself

"First night back in your own bed. Not as comfy as Tessa's couch, huh?" Elena teases him

"If we're gonna talk about Tessa, I think I need that caffeine. So, uh, what's with the wake-up call?" He asks curiously as to why she was there.

"I miss you. I feel like when you lost your memories I lost a friend, and I was thinking instead of describing how much we meant to each other, maybe we can just start fresh. Hi. I'm Elena" She says introducing herself.

"I was driving to come back for Rose and Kay," He says frowning thinking about the redhead and her son,

"What?" Elena questioned feeling confused and jealous at the same time.

"The night I took Silas to the quarry, I said goodbye to Lexi, and I was coming back for them so we could go to New Orleans liked I promised her," He says smiling remembering that night.

"Wait. Hang on. How do you remember that?" She quizzed him

"Because my memories are back" He informs her

"Really? Are you serious? How?" She asks wanting to know how.

"Tessa came here last night, and she undid whatever spell fried my brain, and it's all back. I can remember everything" He tells her.

"Stefan, this is great! This is amazing!" She exclaims excitedly.

Rosalie was in her kitchen trying to control her breathing because her memories decided to attack her again today

"Momma okay?" Kayan asks as he walks into the kitchen. She smiles and nods going to make some tea to calm down.

"Mommy is okay buddy, now come on let's continue your lessons," She says grabbing her tea and walking into the living room where she is teaching him.

Rosalie had just finished packing up Kayan's stuff when her doorbell rang making her slip into another memory.

Flashback WARNING RAPE IS IN THE FLASHBACK

Rosalie was hanging by her best friend's home talking about the latest gossip in town and their husbands.

"I'm telling you those two together is a disaster," Camilla says laughing at the stories about their husbands.

"Boy do I know," Rosalie says smirking.

The doorbell rang making both the girls confused knowing no one visits except for Rosalie and Thomas.

"Um hello. how can I help you with?" Camilla answers the door, but the visitor just burst through the door.

"Ahh, you girls are both going to tell me where Andrew is" The man demanded as two more men enter the house.

"We don't know," Camilla says holding Rosalie's hands tightly the man did not like that answer so he took out his gun and order his men to grab them.

Rosalie was about to use her magic but Camilla shake her head telling her no. "We're going have some fun with you two, Chris takes that one, Leo you get Andrew's wife, have fun with boys," The man says leaving them.

"Get your filthy hands off me" Rosalie yells wiggling in his hold.

"Shut up!" Chris says hitting her across the face, She heard Camilla screaming.

Before Rosalie could do anything her attacker stripped her of her clothes and inserted himself into her forcefully my her scream from the pain.

Flashback Over

"Rose! Hey Rose!" Stefan says grabbing her and trying to get her to breathe "Come on Rose you gotta breathe come on now follow me" He instructed making her do as he says.

"Thank you" She whispered as tears falls silently making Stefan pull her into his arms and hold her tightly.

"Where's Kay" He question noticing the boy was not around and that he wasn't hearing his heartbeat.

"With Liz, he missed her so she picked him up a couple of minutes ago," She says getting up from the floor and sitting on the couch.

"Why is this happening Ro?" Stefan asks kneeling in front of her and taking her hands in his.

"I don't know, it started as soon as I woke up" She whisper squeezing his hands. His brows furrow with concern making her give him a small smile.

"What brought you here?" She ask tilting her head and she saw how upset he was so she hugged him making him sigh.

"Come on let's go sleep, 'cause it looks like you had a rough day" She pulls away pulling him up to her room for them to sleep.

But as soon as they got to her room they attack each other lips and ripped off their clothes and had an eventful night.