Chapter 10

As much as Rosalie wanted to stay and help get rid of Katherine she had a sister to save probably it was depending on her mood

"Cami There's nothing you've studied in some book that can help me," Davina says and Rosalie enters the room.

"She's right" Both girls turn towards her surprised to see her.

"And who are you?" Cami asks making Rosalie smirk at her.

"I can see why my brother is so smitten with you. He really has a thing for blonds now" She says observing Cami as they watch her confused.

"Oh right where's my manners, Rosalie Mikaelson. The little witch is right your books can't help her" She informs them making them scared.

"Why are you here?" Davina asks as Cami holds her hands.

"Well here in this room or here in New Orleans? Cause the answers to those two questions are Marcel asked me to check on you as he talks to Rebekah and as to why I'm in New Orleans is because of my siblings, still deciding to save them or not" She mumbles the last part making them frown.

✍(◔◡◔)

"He ruined me, too. That's what you forget. Centuries later, each of us is broken. You with your anger and paranoia, me with my fear of abandonment. And poor Elijah." She looks over at where he's laying, Papa Tunde's blade still stuck in his chest "He dedicates himself to everyone but himself, and let's not forget Rose she lives her life loving everyone but herself. We are the strongest creatures in the world, and yet, we are damaged beyond repair. We live without hope, but we will never die. We are the definition of "cursed." Always and forever." Rebekah says as Rose listens knowing it is true.

Roselie still hadn't entered the cemetery but could hear her siblings clearly, making her sad. She starts to remove the magic stopping them from leaving.

As Rebekah was leaving she saw her sister making her stop, "You know I was always jealous of you" Rosalie tells her making her frown.

"Why?" Rebekah questions standing in front of her big sister.

"You could get what you want from Nik without having to threaten him. Elijah protects you no matter what," She tells her before walking away.

~~>_<~~

Rosalie is sitting in the bar having a drink when someone takes the seat next to her. "Hey little red, long time no see," the stranger says making her smirk.

"Well it has been about three hundred years Hunter what would you expect?" She sasses making him chuckle.

"Still the same I see, how's life," He asks taking her drink.