chapter 4

woke up to matt having his arm around me and the alarm clock going off so i slightly shook him and he woke up "dude we gotta get up we have work today" matt groned at thousand replied with "you can get changed into the outfit in the laundry room so i wont walkin on you changing " i remember i had packed it with me due to me feeling anxious so i got it out and put it on it's a good thing me and mat are around the same height and weight so it fit perfectly matt walked into the livingroom after i had walked out and said "now it's time for the hair" he pulled out temporary hair dye like the pray kind and then we got to work when we were dne you could hardly tell us apart so we walked to work early of course and when dave walked in i had to stop myself from laughing "OH GOD MATT CLONED HIMSELF" Dave shrieked boss just snickered at this and said "dave calm down its y/n in their halloween costume" dave looked somehow even more disterbed and said "YOU WOULD WILLINGLY LOOK LIKE THAT?!" I laughed at that and replied with "if it freaks you out then sure i would!" dave runoff and i noticed jack coming in and got back into characters he walked over and "hey uhh matts? Can i get a taser" for some reason Matt just said "only if you can tell which is the original'' ooh this would be fun "WHAT?!" shouted Jack, "how am i supposed to know that!?" Matt chuckled a bit at this and I glanced at him and Jack then said "NOW I KNOW " he pointed at me "you're the fake'' i gave a shocked look at this and said "how did you know???" "you're the only one who looks at Matt like that and besides you were looking up at him Matt doesn't do that,'' Jack replied as I arched my eyebrow. "Why are you looking into Matt's mannerisms that much?" Matt laughed at this and jack seemed angry "it's not like that why would you say that?!" By This time i was laughing as well and so was bossas jack walked away still angry and we were still laughing at him and i noticed that dave was picking fun at him too after boss left i started chatting with matt again then i heard my name being called i turned and it was my old pal mark "Y/N HEY!" I turned and we ran and hugged each other. I heard my boss say "seems you already know the new employee that's good" I turned to him and said "oh we were buddies in highschool you couldn't separate us" i said with mark walking away he was a backup performer Turned back to matt to see he was extremely angry. "Hey Matt, what's wrong?"I said a little concerned Matt glanced back at me and said "nothing i'm fine" I sighed and said "mark may be an old friend of mine but he couldn't replace you matt" i said gently putting my hand on his cheek dave walked upland laughed "im sorry but it just looks really funny with you doing that in the matt outfit" i had bought a taser from matt ast week so i pulled that out and said "come again?" dave slowly backed away and then ran off in the other direction causing me to laugh and i waved goodbye to matt and went to do my job...At the end of the day i was exhausted every time i turned it would be another person trying to hurt "THE FAX'' ugh i hate my job i start to walk home when i here "I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA WALK HOME TOGETHER" it was mark i suppose that's good i tuned and said "i was gonna go tho the park if you're up for it!" Mark smiled and said sure as we were walking through the park Mark stopped and turned to me and KISSED ME I pushed him off screaming "MARK WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" he replied with "chill it just seemed like a good time i didn't think you were like that" "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST FRIENDS! WE JUST SAW EACH OTHER AGAIN " i screamed at him while walking off in the other direction running into matt "oh uh hey matt" said still upset by what happened matt said "i'm sorry about following ya but i had a bad feeling about him" i smiled softly at him and rose hand my to his cheek and for once all felt right. Matt suddenly stopped and said "you-you probably should go home and get changed" I just shrugged and said "your clothes are pretty comfy so i just need to change the hair" i said putting my hair how i would normally wear it and glanced backup at him and said "hey meet me tomorrow at 6 o'clock the cafe i wanna talk to ya" while turning away leaving a confused matt in my tracks when i got home when i got to my house my face went completely red what did i just do?! How am i supposed to thank him?! I sighed and decided to get him something. I heard him mention he likes tulips. I'll get him some. I walked to the store and I noticed the prettiest tulips I had ever seen. I had to get them and I walked to the counter. I saw DAVE gosh dang it. Dave suddenly turned and looked at me with the flowers in hand. "Are they for your girlfriend" "1 how did you know i liked girls 2 no they are for confessing to someone who isn't a girl but i wont say who" dave looked at the flowers for a sec and said "well whoever you're talking about certainly isn't manly" i got annoyed at this and said "don't you buy flowers for your boyfriend all the time?" Dave's face went a shade of pink and he walked away. I paid for the flowers and walked home. When i got home i put the flowers in water and went to bed hardly getting any sleep thinking about what would happen tomorrow set an alarm to wake up ....even though we were meeting at six...