chapter 7

I woke up ready to start my day and matt was next to me uh well that's embarrassing attempted to get out of his grip but he only gripped me tighter "no....don't go we don't even have work remember" i sighed at this and just accepted my fate and curled up next to matt again slowly drifting to sleep. To be woken up by an air horn I heard a thud and a groan beside me and presumed Matt fell off the bed "ugh henry what's your problem?!" I yelled, too tired to care. Henry just said "remember the whole mark situation?'' Matt jerked up when he said "that guy who kissed you?! What do you want from him..." mat said, sounding tired and agitated. I chuckled at this and said "oh were ''taking him out' want to go with?" Matt gave that creepy smile again and said "of course" he saidI smiled at that and glanced at Henry ''so what's the game plan?" i asked henry gave a smile somehow almost as creepy as matt "well that fire of yours could be helpful i mean if he's burned beyond recognition there will be no leads except people who bought matches and highly flammable material so that's great" matt glanced up at me from the floor i sighed and helped him back up "now we probably need to get changed you can wear some clothes a friend bought me that seem to be your style" matt just shrugged and said "it's better than nothing" i got up went to the closet and tossed matt the clothes ''here i'll change in the bathroom and wait for ya if i get changed first" matt nodded and i walked towards the bathroom after getting changed i looked in the mirror a simple hoodie and pants so i can put the hood up if i need to i walked out and st on the couch then matt walked out with a t-shirt and jeans that hey, he looked kinda cute in i must admit he sat next to me and said "henry said to wait here while he sees what marks doing" all of the sudden henry popped up and said "i've got marks plans for the day so this will be simple enough to do but i have to ask y/n to be a diversion something you wont like, matt" i knew what hement by this and matt gave an agitated look somehow smiling all the same i gave a half smile to matt while resting my hand on his cheek "matt, don't worry i will still love you all the same" i said while he leaned into my touch and sighed "i know but he's better and you had a better bond with him" i gave a chuckle and said "like i've said before matt, no one can replace you" while turning to look back at henry while putting my hand back in my lap "i'll do it" henry smiled that weird smile of his and said "excellent although we will have to wait until next week to carry out the plan" matt seemed happy at this and i just said "then can i go back to bed? Im exhausted" henry just looked at me and smiled while stating "no" ugh i just leaned over on the arm of the couch while grabbing the remote switching over to youtube (authers note: our chrome cast extension has this that's why i added it) and just said fine matt do you want to watch something?" matt just shrugged and put his arm around me and said we could watch the saw movies on netflix that actually sounded good so i just switched over the channel to netflix and turned the first saw movie one glancing over at the calendar only six more days until mark gets whats coming to him until i heard a knock at the door i sighed and got up to check who it was...mark i turned and mouth that mark was here at matt matt seemed to get the hint and went off to find henry i opened the door and said "heyyy mark how have you been? Sorry i hit ya" mark seemed boastful at this and said "of course you are why wouldn't you be" while going to go sit on the couch henry walked in putting on his gloves and i put on the ones i had in the pocket of my hoodie henry said "you must be ....mark" mark said he was in a very boastful tone henry looked up at me as if asking if mark was telling the truth and i slowly nodded i couldn't watched as henry slowly pulled out the knife he had and threw it at marks head seeming to kill him almost immediately i flinched at this at least no blood was anywhere henry glanced at me and teleported us and the body to the forest leaving me feeling dizzy henry let the body fall over and i set the 'man' ablaze i hate to say it but, it felt amazing didn't it? What?! Was henry head?! I quickly glanced over and Henry just nodded and I nodded as if to answer his question and I put the flames out soo the smoke wouldn't draw anyone near. I sighed feeling bad. I didn't feel any remorse for my actions until I heard footsteps. Crap! Until I saw that bright smile and I felt fine again Matt seemed angry though and he said "I thought you said I could help!" I shrugged and apologized "sorry matt..." but Henry just laughed and said "you shoulda been quicker" he said while again only teleporting us both home i just sighed and said "you could've at least brought him home man"i said while chuckling until mat just opened the door "quick wasn't it?" He said , showing no signs of tiredness, I sat on the couch thinking about the pizzeria and heck my boss even though he was terrible he didn't deserve this until I heard beating on my door. I walked over feeling tired as all got out to see right before me.....steven?! Should I let him in or not?

To be continued?