chapter 15

I woke up and Steven wasn't out as usual. I don't mind though, I really didn't deserve his kindness afterall. Those memories of me burning down the place kept coming back to me i'm a monster. I decided not to do much today except stay in my room. Why was Steven so mad jst now? Did it just set in? If it did just set in then I deserve this treatment. Stevens' room was close to mine and I swear I could hear crying? Was Steven ok? I got up, steven was worth more to me than the little pity party I was having for myself. I knocked on his door. "Steven? Are you ok in there?" I heard a loud crash and a weak "you can come in...." steven was laying face down on the floor, I assume the crash was him falling. "Are you ok?!" i said in shock helping him up and sitting him on his bed "yea im fine just...bad memories y/n, you don't hate me for the stuff you were put through while working for me do you?" I shook my head no while hugging him "i don't hate you steven. If anything you should hate me! I almost got you killed!" Steven hugged me back , running his fingers through my hair "oh y/n, no! I hated that place and remember? Henry is manipulative! I know you wouldn't really want to kill any of us! If that was the case why would dave be on board with us attacking henry! And uh sorry i left yesterday matt just, r e a l l y angered me!" I sighed and put my head on his shoulder. "It's ok steven!" steven kind of laid back with me in his arms. I must admit it was comfy, and i didnt want to get up anytime soon i felt myself slowly drifting to sleep and judging by Steven's slowing breath he was too. This was interrupted by a knock at the door though. "UGH ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Steven shouted clearly mad i got up in the same mood and walked to the door, still in pajamas. It was Jackson. "Uh" jackson said "bad time?" steven seemed to stomp to the door "yes it's a very bad time." well GEEZ steven was mad jackson seemed to get the hint and walked off steven seemed to get extremely flustered "uh, sorry for getting so mad i just enjoy my time with you! And this is the second time someone has interrupted it in a row so I got pretty mad, sorry!" i just hugged him again "it's fine steven" i said and sat on the couch having stopped hugging him "hey wanna play some mario kart?" steven seemed sheepish at this and said "well, ive never played!" i just passed him a controller after he sat down and said "no problem! I'll teach you!!" after an hour he seemed to really get the hang of it. We were having a lot of fun until ANOTHER knock at the door. I put my controller down and answered the door. It was Matt!! Is this a bad time?" Steven walked to the door looking even more mad then he was with Jackson ''ye-'' Steven managed to get out before I interrupted him. Yes it is a bad time, steven is still slightly upset about what happened yesterday and im trying to cheer him up. I could talk to you tomorrow though '' Matt just scowled somehow still smiling "ok, ok! See you tomorrow then '' Matt said, i could feel the tension between him and steven as he walked off. "Shall we get back to the game?" i asked steven. Steven just shook his head "how about we watch a movie instead? Like uh (f/m){favorite movie}" see? Steven just GETS me! "Of Course!!" steven calmed down fully this time and i turned on the movie. About half way through the movie i started to get tired so i rested my head on stevens shoulder and felt him wrap his arm around me and i slowly drifted to sleep.