Lightning

Finally got a proper chapter thingy for this :'D Drew it with my mouse because I didn't want to grab out my drawing pad but eh xD Have fun reading! o/

----

|Lucas|

I knew without a doubt, things were spiraling down hill fast. As soon as the silvery haired guy got blasted back, Sabre ran over to him, sobbing. I'd never seen Sabre cry.

My head snaps to the dark cloaked figure and I narrow my eyes at him. Rage filling me as I dart my eyes quickly around, noting the different colored men around him with dazed looks. Definitely not in their right minds, so best I not bring them harm.

"HAHAHAHA- Soon this kingdom will be nothing but ruins!! You all don't have the powers to stop me now!" The dark figure laughed maniacally and Tewtiy let out one of the most angered growls I had ever heard him make.

"You. Are. DEAD." He says as he walks in between Sabre and the figure, his hands going to his back under his cloak. His posture was stiff as a board. Drawing my dagger, I walk to Ryan's side, equally as enraged as he was. A tiny sensation pricked my nose as I look up, then grin. Storm clouds were gathering and blotting out the sun.

"Well well well, who are you two? You don't look like Steve's... In fact you look awfully a lot like that pest Sabre." The figure eyes us up and down, his purple eyes radiating an unknown power.

"The last names you'll hear once we are through with you." Ryan growls with his voice dead flat, then small metallic clinks draw my attention to the fact that Ryan drew out his scythe.

"Light..." A sob draws my attention away from what was in front of me, and I see Sabre clutching his blindfold in a hand.

His- position...

As if it was as vivid as real life, I blink a few times and see a younger me, distraught and crying over my friend's recently harmed body. They were saying the same line as Sabre was now. Pleading their friend's name as they were both scared to loose them.

"LUCAS!" Tewtiy's voice snaps me from the memory, and I turn around enraged as Ryan steps in front of me and blocks a fire attack with his scythe. Without a single moment and anger filling me, I crouch and my wings spread out, showing their full beauty. However this was beauty on a man who could kill. Much as I wanted to deny the fact that I could kill, my friend had been hurt and there was nothing that was going to stop me from calling down justice from these skies.

A bright flash and thunder claps as I flap down, shooting myself up I the sky. It was time. I fly higher with my shimmering wings until the moment where my fingers start to tingle. Another flash happens as Rain starts to pelt my face and I reach my height I had wanted. 

Now.

I stretch my hand out to the storm cloud and call out to it internally, feeling that spark grow inside of me as it always did. Yet for a moment as I keep my eyes open, I thought I saw my sister's face in the clouds; her happy face radiated with a brightness, even though she was always sick.

A bright light streaks toward me as I close my eyes then pull my wings in to start plummeting to the ground. A warm sensation makes contact with my fingers and then wraps around my arm. Trailing across my torso, the feeling moves across my other arm and legs, covering me with a new feeling across my body. I snap my eyes open to see the ground seventeen feet from me, then react. I twist my body and create a sound wave to cushion my landing, negating any damage to my legs that would have certainly happened. My feet touch the ground and without a moment to loose, I charge the dark cloaked guy who had just flung Ryan backwards.

He turns his head to look at me just as I make contact with his stomach, my newly acquired armor protecting my body. He lands on his back with a grunt as I flip off of him, my wings and dagger I had moments before, replaced by a electric blue cape emblazed with my family crest and brightly shimmering armor that covered every part of my body except for my face. He glares at me as he turns onto his side to get up.