You are born with a purpose

" Why did I ever came out of the womb .. to see trouble and sorrow .. and to end my days in shame ?
- Jeremiah 20:18

Once in my life I experience the same as Jeremiah .. but to clear things out I'm not a prophet ., I'm just an innocent girl .. Have you ever experience everyday in your life that you are crying over and over again? Like .. " hey Lord do you really love me? " and your asking God why he let you experience those sufferings ..
Have you ever realized how God suffers? he died for you .. for your sins actually .. don't ever question him because he will never hurt you!

I came from a broken family ..
my mom used to work outside the country ..
I'm longing for her love and care ..
How is the feeling of being protected by your father?
How is the feeling of having Family day?
How is the feeling of going out of town with your family?
I'm emotionally weak .. but God made me strong

When I encountered him I completely realized that my suffering is just a piece of cake from his sufferings ..

Nailed in the cross ..
What's his Sin? God is righteous
A blood for your Sin .. You are not worthy ! You are a sinner!

But inspite of all things God is really Good all the time . He sacrifice his life just to save us.

So now tell me.. Are you experiencing great trouble? You are not alone my friend .. be thankful because you don't need to Die for your Sins you just need to Accept God in your Life..

Let God do his will for you..
let God be your pilot ..
let him be your best friend (because he is the only one who will never leave you .. )
let God be the Lord of Your Life (He is a living God and not Idols that they used to call their God's .. but people just made them )

Always Remember :
You can do all things through him :) (Philippians 4:13)

"You have a purpose , you just need to find out"

Don't give up .. for God doesn't give up when he died for you . He rose again.

Know your purpose :)

If you would ask me what is my purpose ..
"My purpose is to follow God .. be his disciple .. serve him with all of my heart .. and to be a leader that will lead the lost souls "

©Milcake