Pursue Them

Verse : 1 Samuel 30:8

" and David enquired of the LORD , ' Shall Ipursue them? ' . 'Pursue them ' he answered. You will certainly overtake them and succeed in the rescue . "

Background :
Achish sends David back to Ziklag , David and his men's family was in Ziklag , when they came back the people are not there and they knew that the Amalekites , raided them and capture their Families.

They were distressed but David found strength i the LORD , he ask HIM if he should Pursue them , and the LORD permitted him .

During their way in crossig the ravine , some of his men , are exhausted and decided to stop pursuing , but Davis continues with four hundred people with him.

As their journey , An egyptian helped them to eat and drink and they were revive , they gain strength.

They succeeded in Pursuing the Amalekites , and getting back what has been taken to them .

They have plundered the Amalekites things , animals or any thing that has value.. the foyr hundred people dont want to share what they hav, but David, as the leader .. tells them to share fairly what they've got.

Insights :

In our life the enemy has tken something to us , and we wanted to bring it back , for example .. we want to have the famiky that we had a long time ago .. to continue studying .. etc..

Before we Pursue Something we should have these ;

Ask Permission ..
Beyond all , we should be guided by the LORD and his Holy Spirit , does HE permits us to that thing? Does HE really want us to Pursue what we are pursuing?

Cross The Ravine
Its hard to pursue something that has in the powe of the enemy , but we have our BIG GOD to be able to cross those hindrances.

Some will be exhausted but YOU must CONTINUE
If you stop now , what has been take to you will never be yours again. Continue in what the LORD permits you to Pursue!

An instrument
the LORD will use an instrument for you to be revived. like what the Egyptian do to David and his men ..

Spiritually or physically

the LORD will help you regain your strength

Share Your Blessings
Even if you are with the group when you are pursuing something and then they stop and you are the only one who continue , never ever kept to yourself the Blessings you receive . The LORD reminds us that it is better to Give than to receive.

Now you are ready to Pursue ! Goodluck :)

Keep In mind ;
what you Pursue should be according to GOD's will.