Chapter 2

Sana's POV

"I didn't catch your name ma'am" I asked her shyly, It was warm inside her car.

"Tzuyu" she said with a smile. She gave me her hand to shake while still focusing on the road.

"Sana" as we stopped at the red light, she put her elbow on the window and turned to look at me. Now that I go to scan her face, she was the definition of a Greek goddess. Her hazel eyes were shining under the moonlight, she was so beautiful.

"Where should I go next?" her question got me out of my train of thoughts and I just cleared my throat and showed her the way.

"You need to be more careful when you leave work so late. It's not safe" Well no shit Sherlock, I rolled my eyes with a small smile to not seem rude.

"Well I have no choice when its the only source of income" I mumbled, she stopped in front of my apartment complex.

"Thank you" I said pulling on the door handle, but before I could step out I felt a hand grab my wrist gently.

"Wait" she took out a pen from the glove box, she turned my hand and looked at me to see if it was okay. I nodded my head.

"Here's my number, call me if you need anything okay" I doubt that I'll ever use that number but just not seem rude again. I accepted.

"Goodnight" she mumbled with a smile.

"Hyori baby! Im home" Teresa, the nanny that watches my daughter when I have to work late, walked out to the living room with a smile on her.

"Hello Sana, Hyori is sleeping on the bed"

"She didn't bother you right?" I asked taking off my shoes, she nodded her head. I then grabbed the amount that I'm supposed to pay her and gave it to her.

"Thank you and goodnight Teresa" she waved at me and grabbed her stuff leaving.

Today was so eventful, well not really just the evening when I almost got assaulted by perverts and then I get saved by a beautiful woman with an expensive card who wrote her number on my palm. Wait.

I looked at my palm and the number was starting to fade away so I grabbed my phone and put her number and saved it under Tzuyu.

What a beautiful name, I thought to myself. I checked on Hyori and kissed her head and took a shower.

I grabbed my laptop to check a website that had jobs, or just quick money. When I saw that an anonymous CEO wants their portrait done. It said that whoever wants to apply for the job has to send their work and then they'll select the best painter and tomorrow they send an email to the one who got the job, the site was going to close tonight at midnight it was already 11:45 luckily I always have a folder with my best work, portraits to be exact and I added it along with my information and clicked send. The site says whoever gets the job done perfectly will get 300,000$ that's a lot of money because usually the price range of a portrait painting is 10,000$ to 100,000$, depends on the size, numbers of figures and mediums (oil painting, watercolor... etc.).