Chapter 30

Tzuyu's POV

I spent the whole morning looking at my phone, why was I so nervous to call her. I mean, does my heartbeats increasing when I see her count as cheating? I mean I'm not even into Sana, she's nice and all but like I don't feel the connection.

"Fuck it"

I waited for her to pick up and she did, she sounded like she was busy and breathless, maybe she's at work.

"Hello? Who's this?" Oh I was taking too long to answer, I cleared my throat and just tried my best not to sound nervous.

"Tzuyu?"

"Oh hi, I didn't think you'd call" she chuckled, why did my heart jump at the sound of her chuckle.

"I- ehm I think I'm ready to talk, I- yeah. Sorry I took too long to call"

The background noises have stopped completely, and all I can hear was her soothing voice.

"Yeah of course, do you want you come to my house later? I'll send you the address" I nodded, wait why am I nodding. She can't see me. God I'm such an idiot.

"Yes! I mean, yes that would be wonderful" and I hanged up.

Why was talking to her on the phone made me more nervous than shooting someone in the face.

Sana's POV

It was almost the time for Tzuyu to arrive and I didn't even know what to tell my kid. It's been an hour since I came back from work and me and Hyori just sat staring at each other intensely.

"Why are we here momma?"

"Tzuyu is coming" I blurted out, her eyes widened but her smile was even wider.

"But she's sick, she doesn't remember you or me"

"Then why is she coming to our house" she asked suspiciously, why does she have to be this smart.

"Because she wants to remember"

A few minutes later of me explaining to Hyori why Tzuyu couldn't remember anything, we heard the doorbell was heard through the house.

"I think that's her, don't jump on her like you always do" I warned her,

I walked to the door and there she stood, for the first time in a while she was wearing casual clothes. A simple hoodie and some jeans.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah.." I stepped out of the way, she looked around for a while until she reached the kitchen.

"Hi there" she waved nervously at Hyori, the kid just looked at her suspiciously.

"You look weird" said Hyori, oh god here we go again.

"What do you mean?"

"You usually just walk inside and sit like you live here..." Hyori walked closer to her and crossed her arms.

"I- well, I don't know. I can't remember anything"

"Just don't mind her she's still upset about something" I tried to stop this staring contest that Hyori was definitely winning.

"No it's okay, maybe she'll help me remember something" Tzuyu said with a smile, this is going to be a long night.

-

"So what you're trying to say is, I jumped in front of a car" she laughed, Hyori was sitting on her lap and we were watching TV and eating snacks. This feels so familiar but so strange at the same time,maybe the fact that she's here making my feelings for her resurface or that her fiancé is waiting for her at home.

"I know, you were crazy back then" Hyori said yawning, a few minutes later we heard her little snorts and I offered to take her to her room but Tzuyu declined and said she'll do it.

"I'm sorry Sana, I don't know what's going on with me. I don't remember any of this, but inside I know there's something I'm not aware of."

Suddenly, I had a small thought that might help a little. I know her memory won't come back in the matter of seconds not even days, but I just want to make sure she believes me truly.

I took her hand in mine and I pulled her to one of the bedrooms, it was like my second room but for my paintings and art supplies.

There in the middle of it, stood one canvas hidden under a white sheet. Since I moved here, it was in this room, I didn't look at it not even once.

"What's that?" She asked curiously. A dog, it's a fuckin painting. I internally rolled my eyes.

"See for yourself" I let go of her hand and she slowly walked in front of it, her hands gently grabbed the white sheet and pulled off of the canvas.

"Wow"

"Yeaah..." I said leaning on the door frame with my arms crossed, I just stood there looking at her scanning the painting.

"You're really good" I heard her mumble,

"Maybe you can do a different one?" She asked, a different one?

"What do you mean?" She turned and looked at me. A small smile was plastered on her face,

"I want you to paint me Sana" why did that sound so seductive in my head? Is it maybe the lack of sexual intimacy that's making me turned on with everything she says.

"I don't know if I can Tzuyu..."

"Please, maybe it'll help. We'll go back to the same place this was painted, maybe seeing you do your thing will spark something" she looked so desperate, would it be a good idea if I do this? Am I going to regret it? All types of questions were running inside my head. But one answer left my lips.

"Okay..."

**************************
I'm sorry for the wait guys, I was running busy with life and updating new stories. And I forgot I had a book to complete.