Chapter 22

Sana's POV

I stood in front of the door with Hyori in my arms, Chaeyoung was very annoyed with his parents. He said they'll be a few minutes late because they went to the hospital first. So we've been standing here for an hour or so.

A black limo entered through the gates, and parked right in front of the entrance. The driver got out and went to open the back door. I saw a feminine figure get out first, a woman in her late forties with a grey dress with fur around her neck. I thought she was coming to see her sick daughter at the hospital not to a ball party, I was trying so hard not to roll my eyes but I know Hyori can't do that. I heard my daughter sighed annoyingly and cleared my throat so the woman won't hear her, I looked up at Chaeyoung and she was smiling at Hyori. Like she did what we all wanted to do at the sight of his mom being so extra.

"Chaeyoung my boi!" We heard a deep voice say, it was an older man in his late fifties probably, he was wearing casual clothes. Black jeans and a polo shirt with a vest on top. Not so fashionable but at least he's normal.

"Papa, maman. This is Sana and her daughter Hyori" he introduced us, I gave her my hand to shake and she stared at me up and down, like I was some type of insect that she'd ask her servants to stump on.

I was about to pull my hand away when a manly hand grabbed mine and shook it roughly.

"Oh nice to meet you Sana, I heard a lot about you... Call me Richard."

"Hello Richard, this is my daughter Hyori" Hyori waved her hand with a small smile, she looked back at the woman and she rolled her eyes but then she looked back at Richard and smiled. She's so going to get me in trouble with them.

"I like your beard Mister" she said, his smile grew wider and he picked her up.

"Okay I'm going to steal this kid from you" he said walking inside the house.

"Maman, you're not going to say anything?" I heard Chaeyoung ask her mom.

"I don't talk to peasants" she looked at me disgustingly and followed her husband. Chaeyoung looked at me sadly and I just brushed her off, it's not the first time I meet people like her.
I just don't what no trouble with the parents if you know what I mean.

"It's okay Sana, at least dad is cool. As long as he's around she won't bother you" she said tailing behind me as we followed the couple.

"So Chaeng, tell me what happened, exactly, what happened" his mom asked, her name is Elina and she's Taiwanese unlike their father Richard who's Spanish.

"Jackson wanted to take Tzuyu's company, he wanted to be 'el Capo'. So he kidnapped Sana's daughter and threatened us with her s-"

"And who are you to Tzuyu that Jackson chose you as a weak spot to strike?"

"I- ahh I'm her painter?"

They looker at each other confused, well what else should I say. That we went on a date and everytime I came here to paint her I was falling for her each time, but I was playing hard to get because I'm afraid of commitment.

"Well there's more than that, they like each other" Chaeyoung said, I glared at him and he just shrugged. Richard was busy playing with Hyori and only the mom was being an old hag.

"I don't believe you..." She said to Chaeyoung,

"She can't like, her" she continued,

"Why what's wrong with her?!" Chaeyoung defended me, she looked taking back with his outburst.

"Chaeyoung, this is not your behavior. I am your mother, I took care of you, I fed you and I put a roof on top over your head. You should thank me and NOT raise your voice at your own mother" right she's a narcissist bitch too, who plays the victim to get what she wants. She huffed dramatically and left us in the living room. Why does she have a mother like this, I'd rather have no mother than have her as one. I mean look how I turned out, perfect right.

"Don't think too much about it kid, Tzuyu's already told me everything" her dad said smiling.

"I'm gonna go buy this Angel toys don't wait for me" he left both of us stunned, what did Tzuyu tell him? Was it about us? Or something else, god my head started to hurt with all these thoughts running around.