Chapter 37

*warning: sexual content*

Sana's POV

She unbuttoned my pants hurriedly, like she couldn't wait anymore. She wanted me as bad as I wanted her and this was our chance to show that to each other.

Her lips were kissing up and down my neck, while her hand was teasing me over my panties, I wanted her to rip them off like she did with my shirt and bra.

"P-please" she smirked and slipped her hand under the garment, her long fingers were slowly teasing my wetness. She was torturing me.

"Please Tzuyu, touch me" I moaned, she was sucking on my earlobe while rubbing my clit. I wanted to feel her more so I started grinding on her hand.

"You're such a dirty slut for me" she whispered in my ear. Oh god, that only made me moan harder. I felt her middle finger slip inside me moving up hitting my walls over and over. I couldn't stop my legs from shaking under her, all I did was hold on into her shoulder as she fucked me with her long finger. She added another digit and kept going until I came all over her hand. She guided her cum filled fingers and slowly sucked on them while looking at me.

    I thought she was going to stop there but oh no I was very wrong. She picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist, I couldn't help but kiss her. she was stumbling around the house until she found the bedroom. She gently laid me on the mattress and hovered over me.

"Do you give me your consent to touch you more Sana?" Why is she asking me this when her fingers were inside me 2 minutes ago. I nodded yes and she smiled softly for a moment but her looked changed right after.

She took off her shirt and helped me take off my pants and underwear. I unzipped her pants and grabbed her boxers pulling them down.

   My eyes widened, now I understand why she was asking for my consent. This thing is huge.

"Turn around" she ordered, I bit my lip and did as she said. My face was buried in the pillow and her hand started rubbing my ass. She leaned on my back and I felt her tip against my entrance. She slowly put it in, and I was biting my lip from the pain, but it was quickly replaced by pleasure as soon as I got used to her size.

When she realized I've adjusted to her size, she leaned forward and wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me up against her, I was sitting on her lap with her dick inside me.

"Fuck..." I moaned, I laid my head back on her shoulder as she moved inside me. I put my hand on the back of her neck to hold myself up.

"You feel so good" she grunted in my ear, moving faster. I was a moaning mess, I couldn't feel my legs and my sight was started to get blurry.

"I'm.. I'm close" she turned my face to look at her, my eyes were watery but I can see her dilated pupils staring at me as came hard. Not too long after I felt her load fill me.

I felt my breathing gain its stability back, and I fell on the bed. She laid next to me and pulled me closer spooning me. I was so tired to respond to her, but I did feel her lips gently kiss the back of my neck before sleep took over me.