Caught ~ Ch47

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

"But I don't wanna go back~!" I whined, repeating a phrase that I've probabaly said around 100 times in the past hour. It was officially the next day and me and I.M had already spent both our morning and afternoon happily togther before he decided to ruin it by reminding me that today was the day that I needed to go back to my brother. Words could not express how much I did not want to go back, having enjoyed my time with I.M so much.

"You have to, (Y/n). You've been with me for almost three days. Your brother's probably getting suspicious by now." I.M exasperated, sighing as he sat down on the bed next to me. Despite still being in pain, I could now walk without fear that I would fall only a few steps in. I still tended to lean against the wall after a few minutes once the pain caught up with me, but other than that it wasn't 100% visible that I was wounded which made this the rightful time to return to my original hotel room.

"But it's after sunset. Shouldn't we just leave it until tomorrow?" I suggested, my eyes becoming round as I gave the boy my best doe eyes. Though, he knew it was coming thus causing him to look the other wat before he could be effected by the look. But I.M couldn't help but let out a huff of amusement at the excuse before turning to me with a raised brow.

"Your room is around the corner, what does the time of day matter?" I.M challeged with a look of amusement, making me whine softly as I began lightly tugging on the soft fabric of his black button up shirt.
"But I have so much more fun with you. I don't want to go back!" I complained again, drawing out my whines in frustration because I.M was just not letting up.

"You can come back in a few days." I.M suggested, laying a hand on my thigh to ease my mind and calm me down.
"Promise?" I asked childishly, my bottom lip puffing out as I waited for his reply.
"I promise." I.M told me with a light chuckle before leaning forwards to give me quick chaste peck on the lips. It was a quick kiss yet managed to accept my fate completely without another complaint.

With that, I.M helped me stand to my feet which happened to be one of the only things that I found hard to do along with sitting down. Once I was completly up, I looked down at myself and realised that I was still in I.M's shirt and black joggers. My eyes flickered back to I.M, pulling a look of uncertainty which made him look at me questioningly.

"...my clothes." I muttered nervously, my eyes flickering towards the bin on the corner of the room which contained my bloodied and ripped crimson dyed dress. Those were the only clothes of mine that were in this room and to show up wearing I.M's oversized clothes would be more than suspicious. I.M's eyes widened slightly, looking down at my body as realisation hit him.

"Didn't think about that, did you?" I asked teasingly, a small smug smirk on my face as I watched him attempt to think of a way around this. I was not so secretly hoping that this problem would set back my departure date until tomorrow and judging by the light glare I.M gave me for my comment, I realised that this may in fact be a possibility.

"Okay, I'll lure him out of the room and into Wonho's and you'll sneak in." I.M concluded after a few moments of thinking, pulling out his phone and bringing up the groupchat they all had. I sighed as I watched him text, unhappy that he actually managed to find a solution to our problem. I really did want to stay here for just another day but I soppose that Hyungwon would become impatient if I delayed this any longer.

Once I.M was done texting, shuffling was heard outside the room, the boys all probably making their way to Wonho's room which was at the opposite end of the hall. When the footsteps faded, I.M took this chance to leave the room also to join them and hopefully distract them all enough so that they wouldn't notice me through their peripheral vision.