Still Here ~ Ch64

¤ (Y/n)'s Point Of View ¤

I wasn't sure how long I spent sitting on ny bed alone, just staring down at my hands in pure and utter silence. My brother, Jooheon and I.M had all left the room, probably to talk about Taeyong, NCT and Jaehyun- gang related information. I was still soaking wet, my body feeling like it was on fire from all the heat I had been accustomed to for the last few hours. My skin was red and flaming to the touch- the blanket I.M had draped over me only made me feel hotter.

After a few minutes, I began forcing myself to move. I needed to cool down, to get rid of my temperature- and the best way to do that was to sit under cold water. So I slid out of the bed, my legs were weak so I landed with a soft thud onto the carpeted floor. I couldn't really stand properly- my legs shaking as I launched myself onto the wall. I used everything I could to lean against, to aid me to get the my bathroom.

Once I made it inside, I practiaclly fell inside the tub- goosebumps washing over my skin as I began shivering. Half-heartedly, I switched on the shower- letting the cool water pour down on me from above. It felt like heavan on my skin, cooling my down almost instantly- soothing the painful shivers that I was feeling. My skin was covered in sweat, so it felt nice to feel it all slowly get washed away.

I sat cross-legged numbly in the bath, my back hunched over with my wet hair cascading down my face. I stared half-liddedly as the water slid down my skin and down the drain- I could only watch, void of emotion. I hadn't realised that seeing Jaehyun again would completely mess me up. It may seem dramatic but seeing Jaehyun again brought back so many memories that I hadn't thought about in a long time.

The day Jaehyun met me- those bright eyes that made me fall for him instantly.

The day Jaehyun left me- all of those missed calls and voicemails that I left him in both worry and tears.

The day I realised that Jaehyun wasn't coming back- the emotions I felt as I stared down at my soulmate mark, knowing that he wasn't the one.

The day my dad died- and the only thing that could catch me and let me lean on them was the cold hard ground.

The day I realised that I was all alone in London- and that things were not going to get better.

The day I came to the conclusion that I'd rather die than see that same gruesome nightmare for another night.

It all came back in waves- every emotion that I felt- every once of love I ever felt...and every bit of anger and pain that I currently feel. I hate him. I hate that I loved him. I hate that he left me and truly belived that there was a reason that could justify why he left- that he could come back after leaving me behind so easily. I hate that he thought it was okay to practically declare war on the only person that so easily brings happiness to my life.

"(Y/n)?" I.M's voice suddenly called out from outside the closed bathroom door. I barely reacted to his presence, still stuck in my head and drowing in ny own thoughts. So I didn't reply, still keeping my gaze locked on the drain as I held my knees close to my chest and wrapped my arms around myself as I shivered. Having such a cold shower may have been a good idea at first but now whether I acknowledged it or not, I was freezing- though being so mentally exhausted, I barely noticed.

"We're alone." I.M told me, his voice soft as if he were talking to a breaking china doll- I guess that wasn't so far off. From his words, I realised that they all must be talking about it all on Shownu's room- as he was the leader of their little gang of misfits from what I.M had told me before. I briefly let my eyes flicker over to the door, seeing that I hadn't locked it anyway.