chapter 1

In a world of powers some are lucky to get a good one and some are not. That's how it's viewed. Well personally I say the opposite. I was born with a curse. Two curses. My father's smarts and my mother's power.

The son of a great scientist, and the top hero in America. You can image great things to come from the young boy. Who has it all. Brains and power.

It was December 23. In New York Americ, young m/n l/n was with his mother in a Christmas town parade. 4 year old M/n was walking with his mom as she waved to everyone blowing friendly kisses to her young fans.

When a gun was heard. Only when M/n felt his mother's hand slip from his did he look up at her to see her eyes were wide.

A blood stain formed on her hero costume were her heart was. And she fell forward she looked at her son she smiled that flashy smile of hers. M/n fell on his knees beside her calling her name only getting silence.

When he heard police yelling he looked and saw someone with a gun pointed at his mom. With anger in his eyes he reached his hand out. Looking the murder right in the eye he snapped and the sky darkened with in seconds and powerful black lightning hit the shooter.

That was the day one learned true pain. Pain of lost, and the pain of this power.

M/n waved good bye to America as him and his father were moving to his father's home town. In Japan.