chapter 6

5 days later, 10 lives later, 10 quirks. And he should be able to stand. M/n should of left, he should of ran already. But this man still needed him, he can't just leave him.

A couple more quirks to held him 'see'and plenty to heal. He needed it. M/n wanted to stop after he could see but regardless of   m/ns help.

It wasn't enough.

He was going to die. He felt responsible for him, for his life. So he tracked down healing quirks, a lot. Over half of the ten were healing quirks.

And just when m/n thought it wasn't enough, he started to use the last of his strength to himself.

But even so his face was destroyed. M/n had unwrapped all his bandages as he didn't need then and couldn't help but feel along his scared skin when he thought he was asleep.

He was already sitting on the side of the bed when he fell asleep so he had no worries about being close if it woke. He would just turn the other way and act like he was spaced out.

He traced down to where his eyes once were, light glazing over the skin. But quickly jumped up and walked out when all for one smirked turning his head to him.

"JERK I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING!" M/n yelled as he went to go get the two something to eat before starting with walking lessons. Or at least sitting up.