chapter 9

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!!
This will be VERY different from the manga and show

Years have passed. M/n was announced dead and forgotten long ago. He keeps on the run but does well for himself. He heard things of AFO and he was glade he was going well.

Now a days he even walks down the streets, as long as he is well hidden in cloaks and hoods.

Like any other night he was walking around into a he saw a group watching a giant screen in the streets. Glacing he saw it was just a fight and almost left into he saw a familiar face.

"Mb?" He whispered to himself walking closer. 'Jesus christ it is! All for one! Mb! Dear god it is.' He thought.

He watched desperate. He wanted to be a hero before but they left him, and AFO didn't. Never. M/n left him. So here, he wants his friend to win.

And he was going to! He was going to win- "NO!" m/n yelled opening his wings. All these years he's been training. Especially flying.

With a running jump he flied as fast as he could to the fight. He had a some what idea of where, and he hoped he was right.

And for once he was lucky.

He was right.

Just as all might went to claim victory and all for one was down m/n dived at all might kicking him back before stepping backwards to AFO.

His eyes black, as black smoke formed from them. The sky darkened above as black clouds formed. His horn grown so much it almost looped itself.

Opening his wing. The (pattern color) pattern of skin on his s/c began to glow. Holding his hand his smirked devilishly.

"Give it your all or non at all. Right? I'll guess to do that..ill have to suppress plus ultra!" M/n yelled raising both hands out clapping as black lightning hit the ground all around. The light was blinding.The heat off of it burned anything it could. It was so powerful even m/ns body, that was resistant to the lighting was burned.

Once it cleared and was gone. And safe for the other pros who were done from being shocker went to attack. AFO was gone, and so was m/n. Far gone they left as soon ss it hit barely getting burned.

Now they had a big problem. All for one was gone, m/n l/n was alive, more powerful then before, and helping him.

And the worst part was the one that kept the cities quiet.

The symbol  of peace was dead.

Already weakened to the point he was lucky to stand from all for one, was killed by lightning that burnt him down.