chapter 8

For a week now m/n has been working with AFO, he started to playfully call him, MB but wont tell him what it means.

He says i has no meaning, but clearly lies about it. He likes to make him wonder.  He was about to go to his room when all of a sudden foot steps were behind him. Before he could even turn he was stabbed in the stomach by something and his mind completely changed.

It was like he went feral.

I was found

I'm hurt

Run!

Get away!

Run!!

Fly

To him it felt like a second but in reality it was three mintues. His eyes completely black, it was like in the moment of panic and death his mind switched. Like the only thing in control was his quirk. AFO who was panicked quickly healed m/n and make him pass out. Picking him up he took him to the room he was once in. One tue bed he was once on.

He tried to heal the wings. They looked horrible. But it was like the body wouldn't allow it. Like it refused. It was like the body wanted it to form naturally, maybe that would be healthier.

AFO knowing he'd be out for a while longer so he went to go get some but destroyed barely on him clothes.
---

As soon as m/n opened his eyes he noticed 3 things.

He's on his stomach

He back feels like its on fire and being stabbed it hurts so bad.

And he has a feeling, he can't explain. Like his arms arw on his back but its not arms. Its like he has. "Wings.." he said as tears fell.

Not joyful but painful, horribly painful. His head was facing the doorway and a figure stepped into it.

AFO standing, moving, walking, in a suit with a smile. "Mb.." m/n cried reaching out his hand.

"I said i wouldn't let you die." He said walking over taking his hand.

"It hurts.."

"I know i know. Your body wont ket me heal it, but it'll be over soon. The bones, nerves, skin, muscle, all have to reform. Just rest." He cooed. Using one of his quirks to put him back to sleep.

It would he best if he slept as much as he could, to be relaxed to heal. And not feel it.

Day after day AFO took cared of m/n and after 6 days of his body healing nonstop. It was exhausting to him.

He spend the next to days resting and then boom. He could move again. "Guess we're even." M/n said smiling moving his wings around.

"Not even a little- where you going?" AFO asked.

"I'm wanted. Very badly wanted. Your pronounced dead, I'm not." He said walking to the door. "I told myself i would leave once you were healed and better." He said walking to the door but stopped.

"I have a feeling I'll see you again one day Mb. So keep alive for me." He said walking outside but AFO quickly followed.

"Same to you m/n." He smirked and m/n turned on his heal with a bright smile.

"Better remember me. And you also better give it your all or non at all!" He said before turning again and disappearing down the dark streets.