Bright

Thank you @grapejuice101 for all your help! You are amazing!

Take chances, make mistakes.

That's how you grow.

Pain nourishes your courage.

You have to fail in order to practice being brave.

-Mary Tyler Moore

(Third Person POV)

(Third Person POV)

Julie and Lexi were still hugging the music sheet and her friend respectively. Their face were slightly sticky from shed tears. The ghosts were left speechless after the girls' performance, and Alex stepped forward to envelope them in a hug. But Luke held him back and gestured for them to blip out of the studio.

They reappeared just outside the garage, stumbling slightly on the railing. "Oh, dude, why'd you stop me?" Alex asked. "They need a hug."

"Bro, a ghost hug isn't the feel-good moment that you think it is, alright?" Luke argued, "Trust me. What Julie and Lexi need right now is just a bit of privacy."

"You know what? I think you poofed us out because you can't handle when people cry. I should know," Alex stated, "I cried in a room for 25 years, and I didn't get a single hug from either of you."

"Alright, bring it in," Reggie chimed, going in for a hug.

But Alex wasn't in the mood. "Don't touch me!"

"This is why no one hugs you," Reggie retorted.

Moving the conversation back on track, Luke said, "Okay, I think the first thing we should do, once we get the courage to go in there, is ask Julie... why she lied about playing piano. And why didn't Lexi seem confident in her abilities?"

"Yeah, you know, maybe tell both of them how amazing they are," Alex interjected.

The latch on the gate clicked as Flynn appeared at the top of the steps. "Yeah, course, bro," Luke assured. The boys hadn't noticed Flynn ambling down the steps.

"Okay," Alex muttered.

"They're legit," Reggie stated. "I got ghost bumps."

As Reggie held up his arm to emphasize his point, Flynn rushed past them, sobbing into her hands. "Gosh, was she crying too?" Alex asked.

"Yes!" Luke exclaimed while turning on his heel to face his friends. "And the only thing scarier than two girls crying is three girls crying."

"He's right," Alex agreed.

"Guys, we definitely can't go in there."

An idea popped into Reggie's mind. "But we can listen."