The Other Side of Hollywood

Thank you, @grapejuice101! You are unbelievably talented!

When you have expectations,

you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

-Ryan Reynolds

(Third Person POV)

(Third Person POV)

This was a one in a million chance. The boys were going to get the justice they and their songs so rightfully deserved. If visiting this fancy club where everyone was dressed like they just came out of the Roaring '20's would give them that, then they were going to make the best of it.

Reggie, Alex, and Luke were leaning against the expensive looking gold railing, watching the party-goers have a great time. Laughter and excited chatter drifted through the air. As much fun as it seemed, the boys' anxiety continued to rage within them. Meeting an all powerful ghost and asking for his help was a big deal.

"I don't know about this," Reggie said.

Alex was nervous too, but he tried his best to be reassuring. "Well, if you get scared, you... you can always hide behind me. I'll be hiding behind Luke," he finished while doing just that.

"You guys need to grow up, okay?" Luke ordered. "We're gonna get back at Bobby. He needs to pay for what he did to us."

The other two boys nodded in agreement. "Yeah," Alex whispered, leaning close to Reggie. "I'm still gonna hide behind him."

Luke shook his head in exasperation just as Willie flashed back. "We're all good."

Alex lit up when he saw Willie, becoming a stuttering mess. "Oh, uh, cool. Hey, just so you know, we have, like, an hour, because we got a gig with Julie and Lexi."

"Oh, yeah. No worries," Willie assured.

"Cool."

"Let's go." Willie led them over to the stairs with a boyish grin on his face. "Normally, I'd have my deck, and I'd backboard this heavy 20 set, but tonight... We have company." He smiled up at the boys, Luke and Reggie sending Alex confused glances. "Hope you guys are ready for this."

Doing the next best thing, Willie slid down the gold railing, cheering, "Whoo!"

He spun gracefully and gestured for the boys to follow, welcoming them to the party as swing music began to play.

"Wow!" Alex breathed. "Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?"

Luke shrugged nonchalantly and confidently tugged on his jacket. "I think we're a little overdressed."

Reggie hummed and adjusted his own jacket before slicking back his hair. When they arrived on the grand floor, they took everything in closer up. The music was a bit louder. Snobbish laughter and chatter became less indistinct.