1-Skinny Love?

-Lucy's pov-

"Hey,Lu-chan have you seen Gajeel anywhere?" Levy asked me,running over her face bright red.

"No sorry, why?" I ask curiosity getting the better of me.

Before Levy could answer me the table I was currently sitting on went hurling into the wall,taking me with it.

Before I was crushed, I felt strong, warm arms grasp my waist.

"Stupid Ice stripper,you could of hurt Luce" Natsu growled.

"Well then don't pick a fight,flame brain" Gray sighed rolling his eyes.

Natsu was about to retaliate with a snide comment when Erza walked in.

"Sit down all of you, Master Makarov has something to tell you all"

No one disobeyed, Erza was scary as hell. Unless you put her in a room with Jellal that is.

Levy sat next to me while Natsu,Gray and a love struck Juvia sat across us.

Levy looked troubled.

Master Makarov soon made his grand entrance. "I have some-" he started before a large muscular figure burst through the door.

"Sorry I'm late, Lily's kind of sick" Gajeel sighed walking over to sit by Levy with a green faced Lily.

"Hey shrimp" Gajeel said waltzing over.

"Hurry up and sit down Tin head" an irritated Levy burst out.

Sighing, I turned over to listen to what Master Makarov was saying.

"We have been titled the Guild of Skinny Love"

"Skinny, what are you talking about?" Gajeel shouted confused.

"Yeah,what are you talking about?!" Natsu said looking equally confused.

Dragon Slayers these days...

Mira-Jane walked over with a smirk on her face...this is bad.

"Skinny Love is a term used for two people who are in love that are too shy to admit it to eachother yet, they show it in there actions. Therefore, never getting any further than friends. However, to fix this problem I have devised activities to be taken on,for the next two weeks,everyday."

We all looked at her in confusion. My mind kept going to Natsu,I felt my face flush as Mira winked knowingly.

"I have decided to let you decide who your partner for this game will be but, if you do not choose by your true feelings on who you'd want to accompany you then,we will have problems"

"Wait,how long do we have to decide?" Levy asked.

"Until tomorrow morning,if you refuse then,I will have to go satan soul"

"How do we know whose taking part?" I asked quietly.

"Oh,I almost forgot the participants will be as follows..."

Gajeel Redfox

Natsu Dragneel

Gray Fullbuster

Levy Mcgarden

Lucy Heartfilia

Juvia Lockser

Erza Scarlet

Jellal Fernandes

Erza's eyes go wide "He's here?" she gasps.

"Yeah,I'm here" Jellal whispers behind her.

Erza whips round tears in her eyes "I missed you" she said softly.

He smiled at her.

I turned round to see Juvia looking down at her lap sadly.

"What's the matter Juvia?" I ask softly.

"No one will want to partner with Juvia because Juvia is a depressing rain lady" she said softly,fiddling with her fingers.

Gray looked like he was going to say something but Juvia got up from the table and left the guild hall.

"Luce you're my partner" Natsu says with a grin.

"I-I am?" I stutter,blushing.

"Yeah,we're going to be amazing at this game and besides,we work well as a team".

-Levy's pov-

I looked up at Gajeel expectantly.

"What? " he grunted.

"Nothing" I sighed giving Lily a kiwifruit.

Jet and droy came running over

"I would of partnered with you if I was a participant" they yelled in unison.

"No,I would've" Jet shouted.

"No way,I would" Droy screamed.

I sighed. I gasped when Gajeel picked me up and carried me out of the guild hall.

"Well,if you're going to be like that about it then,I guess I have no choice" Gajeel said with a smirk.

I looked into his eyes,he was so...peculiarly handsome...

I blushed before smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him.

"I knew you'd pick me" I said teasingly.

"Yeah,yeah it's only because I can tolerate you,shrimp"

"Can we go the park with Lily?" I ask smiling.

He grinned,switching to put me in piggy back position.

"Lets go"he sighed.

-Grays pov-

I followed Juvia as she walked into the forest and sat under a tree before she let tears fall.

"Ever since Juvia was little Juvia was the depressing rain lady" she said sadly to herself.

" Juvia should be used to being alone"she said softly.

I felt a tug in my chest.

Juvia...