44

Sunghoon took a deep breath as he stood in front of his mother's home.

He couldn't believe it.

He was always so close to her and he never knew it.

He rode his motorcycle by her place.

He sat at a park only a few blocks from her house every day for the last 4 years.

He had so many unanswered questions, that he didn't even know where to start.

Ms. Yuh's car was still parked in front of the house, so that only meant Ms. Yuh must still be in there.

He felt warm fingers slide through his, and he looked over to Angelica, who was now finally wearing a jacket, well more like Sunghoon's sweater.

"Well, I guess Ms. Yuh got what she wanted. I'm wearing a white shirt now." He said to himself.

"Shouldn't you return that sweater to me, now that you're home?" He continued as he turned to Angelica who only smirked.

"I'm your girlfriend now, so what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours. So legally all of your things belong to me." She said as she smiled innocently.

"Wait...Isn't that marriage?" She questioned herself as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, we're not married yet, so that sweater technically still belongs to me Pixie." Sunghoon responded as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yet?" Angelica said almost to herself as she stared at Sunghoon who pulled her along as he walked up the driveway.

"Yet." He confirmed as he raised an eyebrow at her and looked away trying to contain a smile.

Angelica cleared her throat and looked away, slightly flustered.

Why is he so cute?

"Are you knocking or not, Cloud Kidnapper." She said as she hurriedly knocked on the door, trying to get out of the situation.

Sunghoon looked at her with big eyes as he panicked.

"I wasn't ready ye-"

"Sunghoon." Ms. Saeri spoke as she opened the door.

Sunghoon nervously looked at her as she stared at him, tears building in her eyes.

"Come in. It's cold out." She said as she stepped aside for them to come in.

Sunghoon tightly held Angelica's hand as they slowly walked inside the house.

Angelica, being the curious person that she is, started looking around at the house which had a similar structure as her own but the decorations were obviously different.

They spotted Ms. Yuh sitting on the couch, her eyes lighting up once she saw Sunghoon.

Ms. Saeri gestured for them to sit on the couch.

"I made some hot chocolate. Would you like some?" She politely asked them and Angelica quickly nodded, nudging Sunghoon who was out of it.

He raised his eyebrows as he realized the question and nodded softly as well.

She soon disappeared into the kitchen while the three guests awkwardly sat in the living room.

Noticing his tenseness, Angelica grabbed his hand with both of hers and softly squeezed it, making Sunghoon look at her.

She gave him a small comforting smile and he squeezed her hand back with a nervous smile of his own.

Angelica's eyes wondered around the living room, her eyes stopping at a picture frame that was on the accent table.