3|The Warrior Maiden

"Mahel ke Saare dawar band kar diye jaye, Jaldi! Rajkumari is Mahel ke bahaar kisi bhi kimat mei Jane na paye!"

"Quickly shut all the entry and exit of this palace! The princess should not be able to sneak outside the palace at any cost."

A thunderous voice of the queen razed throughout the majestic palace of Rajghad.

Aaradhya Shivarth Singh Rajput

.......

Slight noise of anklet echoed throughout the hall, someone was trying to sneak, better to use the term 'trying to escape' from the palace and Queen Aradhaya knew that very well.

"Shivanya Rajput, you step out of this palace without my permission, the consequences will be you getting locked up inside your chamber and it will be worth watching."

The queen's blaring voice ranged throughout the hall making everyone shiver in trepidation.

The clinking of anklets halted.

A victorious smile spread all over, concealing Queen Aaradhaya's angry face.

"Now like the good princess you are, go to your room and get groomed like a proper lady."

She spoke in a commanding yet soft voice.

After all, Shivanya was her offspring and being a rebel which her daughter from birth happens to be, it was a seldom sight to see her obeying to anyone, instead she has this peculiar habit of hers to make people obey her by fair means or foul, according to what the circumstances proffers.

"Soldiers, go and fetch your princess and escort her to her chamber"

With that Aradhaya started to depart from the hall, proceeding towards her chamber until she heard something that made her steps halt. Her face red with the immense anger which she felt towards someone right now and that someone was certainly going to regret soon.

"Your imperial majesty, the princess is no where to be seen inside the palace only these-" came a shivering voice of the soldier who was bowing deep enough for his nose to touch the ground, he showed a pair of anklet and a piece of paper which was most probably a note "-were left behind where the princess was likely to be standing a few minutes ago"

The Queens temperature rising with anger, gritting her teeth taking a deep breath she forwarded her hand, an indication for the soldier to begin reading the note

"Mother,

The permission thing I apprised father and he was more than happy to oblige.

And yes,

From next time don't forget to command those fellow soldiers to close all the 467 windows of the palace along with the entry and exit doors, you might not know who enters and sneaks in and out of the palace.