33|Tying her up

Target: 200+ vote and 70+ comments.

I'm really tired after this update, I was unsatisfied with the chapter multiple times but now I'm satisfied with it!
I want your reviews!

And please don't ask for an update till the targets are completed because I don't feel motivated enough most of the times, so if you complete the target I'll be forced to write otherwise I'll take my time.

To all the girlies who commented on my previous chapter.

I LOVE YOU POOKIES! I READ EACH ONE OF THEM!

......

"What the hell!" Shivanya shrieked. "Your Majesty! You cannot pick me up like this," she complained, struggling in his strong arms that didn't budge but only held her tighter.

"Your Majesty," Adhiraj began sarcastically, "Mind telling me how I should pick you up?" He effortlessly carried the wriggling woman into their room, closing the huge doors behind him with a swift kick.

"Your Majesty, you cannot pick me up at all! Put me on the floor!" Shivanya demanded.

"Your Majesty," Adhiraj retorted, his tone dripping with sarcasm, "do you have the memory of a goldfish?"

"Excuse me-"

"Gladly excused,"

"Your Majesty, put me down right now!" she insisted, her frustration growing more, she was not a kid to be carried around.

Adhiraj stopped in his tracks and gently placed Shivanya on the cold marble floor, standing up straight. Her eyes widened in shock as she felt the chill beneath her. "YOUR MAJESTY!" she yelled. "WHY DID YOU PUT ME DOWN ON THE FLOOR?"

"You just asked me to do that," he replied nonchalantly, raising an eyebrow.

"Your maj- you- oh god, I didn't mean it like that!" she exclaimed, her face flushing with anger and embarrassment.

"Then what did you mean?" Adhiraj asked, feigning curiosity.

Shivanya rested her head against the cold, hard floor, pinching the bridge of her nose in exasperation. "I meant, put me down on my feet, not lay me out like a rug on this freezing floor!"

Adhiraj rolled his eyes, folding his arms as he looked down at her with an infuriatingly calm expression. "Do you really think you're in any condition to walk right now?"

Shivanya glared up at him. "Yes, I can walk! I just need a little support, not to be treated like a sack of rice!"

"Then go ahead, walk," he said nonchalantly, sitting down on the bed and leaving her sprawled on the floor.

She cursed him silently, How insufferable can a man get? Slowly, painfully, she tried to sit up, each movement of discomfort through her body. Finally managing to prop herself up, she understood with a sinking feeling that she couldn't stand without assistance.

Assistance. She needed it, but she refused to accept it from her husband, who seemed to find amusement at her expense. Also the man touches very frequently without her permission.

Would you like it if he took your permission to hold you when you were about to fall down on your butt?
Her subconscious mind retorted.

I- I mean no ofcourse, but he was supposed to ask me before picking me up you know...
Shivanya tried to explain.

You're insufferable! It replied back

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she spoke through gritted teeth. "Can you call Ritashi for me?"