11|Marriage?

Pretty please Vote and CommentTTT
(;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

120+votes

A smooth leg slowly dipped inside the warmth of the water; the warmth invited the second feet that was placed on the stair case as it joined the water creating ripples around itself

Draped in a short white soft cotton cloth that bared her shoulder and reached till a little above her knees, her body ridden of jewels except for her trishul pendent.

Stepping down the stairs that were under the volume of water until she submerged herself entirely inside its depth.

Shivanya accented up letting both of her palm glide across her now wet hair, her body glistening with water droplets.

Her lips parted a little as she let her eyelids unfurl. Letting her body down she sat on one of the stairs, half of her delicate body inside the water.

Two of the lady servants, who were assisting her in bathing, brought two jars of milk before slowly emptying the content of the container on Shivanya's head and body.

Soon they started washing her wet voluminous locks soothingly. Using vanilla scented oils, they massaged her body. Pouring another jug of milk then water on her they washed her skin thoroughly.

The whole time Shivanya sat under the water resting her back on the stair and letting them do their job.

After the servants were done, they left the princess alone in massive bathroom.

Just as they departed, Shivanya stood up.

Soft fabric of the now wet cotton struck to her body like a second skin, outlining her divine curves.

Still standing on stair she sat a few minutes ago, Shivanya turned around and, in an instant, she let her body fall backwards straight into the water.

A loud splashing sound echoed.

Swiftly she got on the water surface, her legs fluttering inside the water keeping her on the surface.

She slowing swam across the rectangular manmade pool.

Her mind blocking with the thoughts of this mysterious stranger, who haunted her previous night.

Haunted, because she couldn't take a single nap of sleep after she came in her chamber yesterday.

The god of a man wouldn't leave her memory at any cost.

After getting fed up of twisting and turning on bed, she tried practicing sword fighting in the middle of night inside her chamber to keep her mind away from him and his chiseled hard features.

Guess what, she literally saw him, in his same half naked condition.

Anger seeped into her vein and she attack him with her sword.