8|Adhi-nya

Cladded in an embroidered mahogany long voluminous silk skirt and well fitted backless mahogany quarter sleeved blouse, that emphasized the curve of her uptilted breast, Shivanya simply roamed around the borders of her kingdom, as it was one of he...

Cladded in an embroidered mahogany long voluminous silk skirt and well fitted backless mahogany quarter sleeved blouse, that emphasized the curve of her uptilted breast, Shivanya simply roamed around the borders of her kingdom, as it was one of her favorite pastimes.

Her ears were adorned with silver jhumka earings, her wrist with two thick vintage silver bangles on each along with fingers with silver rings, last but not the least, a tiny silver maang tika dangling from the middle partition of her luminous mid...

Her ears were adorned with silver jhumka earings, her wrist with two thick vintage silver bangles on each along with fingers with silver rings, last but not the least, a tiny silver maang tika dangling from the middle partition of her luminous midnight locks that wildly flowed down till her hip.

Sliver was simply her colour because it matched with her silvery raven orbs

A small Trishul pendant around her dainty neck that emphasized her delicate collarbone.

Adjusting her dupatta that hung loosely on her shoulder, she tucked the silk fabric inside her thin silver waist chain that was hooked around her porcelain waist defining it smallness. Shivanya sat on a thick tree branch that bended on the ground touching the soil. The Quiver of arrows stayed securely tied to her back along with a bow which she kept holding in her hand.

Yes, she again managed to sneak under her mother's nose, out of the palace; to say, she was proud of her achievement of successfully irritating her mother once again.

According to her, her sweet mother was a little overprotective, and it might sound absurd but she wanted her to be a proper lady.

Wasn't she one already?

How do you convert a lady into lady again?

Her thoughts were hindered by sounds of crunching dry leaves.

Footsteps of marching and footsteps of multiple horses.

Her ears perked up as she felt déjà vu hitting her hard, the sound was same as the one when those bandits tried to illegally get inside the border, which was two weeks ago, but this time the marching of footstep was strong and by the sound she can feel that there were more than twenty people marching towards their empire.

The grab on her bow hardened.

They must be those shameless bandits again' she thought

Anger surged up inside her. She will surely end them today, altogether.