34|Massaging her back

200+ votes 70+ comments.

Btw I'm feeling a little low and sick. So please ask for update when you complete the target! Also you'll have to follow if you want to recieve the notification, because sometimes my Wattpad is glitching- and tho I'm updating but you'll still not recieve any notification. I've written a complain to Wattpad. Let's see what happens.

Also I request you to read the authors note in the end.

Enjoy the chapter

.....

Her body lay draped across his strong thighs, her breast pressing against his right thigh, the contact sending a shiver through her. She tried to wriggle, but the ropes of muscle beneath his skin were, holding her in place effortlessly.

She felt his rough hands slide up her back, lingering on the soft fabric of her blouse. He found the dori and, with a swift tug, loosened it, the cool air brushing against her now-exposed skin. Her breath hitched as she realized how vulnerable she was against him.

Adhiraj reached for a bottle of oil on the bedside table. He poured a generous amount into his palms, then his large, rough hands, now slick with oil, began to move in slow, deliberate circles on her lower back. The warmth of the oil seeped into her skin, mingling with the heat of his touch. His fingers kneaded the tight muscles, applying just the right amount of pressure to ease the knots.

Shivanya's breath hitched as Adhiraj's warm, oil-slicked hands moved on her lower back. As he worked his way up her spine, Shivanya felt her body responding involuntarily, her muscles relaxing under his ministrations despite her efforts to remain tense. The heat of his touch seeped deep into her bones, melting away her resistance. His fingers traced the delicate curve of her waist, sending shivers down her spine.

Adhiraj's touch became more intimate as he moved higher, his thumbs pressing into the muscles just below her shoulder blades. Her breasts, pressed against his thigh, moved with the rhythm of his massage, each shift and press sending tingling sensations through her. His breath, warm and steady, brushed against her ear as he tilted his head down, making her acutely aware of their proximity. Her body, betraying her mind, arched slightly into his touch, seeking more of the relief his hands offered. Adhiraj's fingers found the base of her neck and then back to her back, massaging the tension from her muscles. Shivanya's breath came in shallow gasps, her heart pounding in her chest. She hated how her body responded to him.

Her breasts pressed harder against his thigh with each movement. She tried to turn her face away, but the dupatta still tied around her mouth made it difficult to breathe deeply, and she ended up with her face buried in the fabric of his loincloth. As he continued, Shivanya felt herself sinking deeper into his lap, her resistance crumbling with each passing moment. The pain in her back subsided, replaced by a warmth that spread through her limbs.

Finally, Adhiraj gently untied the knot of the dupatta from her mouth, allowing her to speak. "Better?" he asked.

"Better," she replied, her voice a little shaky. Adhiraj picked her up and placed her on his lap, her back resting against his lap.

He looked at the disheveled woman in his lap. She looked like a seductress, with her lips red and swollen, eyes closed, and blouse barely clinging to her heaving breasts. Her hair was a wild tangle, framing her flushed face. Adhiraj had to close his eyes for a moment to control himself. He definitely shouldn't get hard while treating his wife.

"Never use that disrespectful tone with me okay?" Adhiraj murmured tracing her lips a little lost.

Shivanya's fist clenched and unclenched at his words.
"Hum toh aapki Kasam kha lete lakin aap mar jayenge!" She muttered in a low voice which Adhiraj missed to hear.