15|His Sin On Her Skin

HAPPY NEW YEARRRR!!
I AM WISHING YOU BEFORE HAND!!
May God blesses you with whatever you wish on this newyear day. Stay happy and healthy❤❤❤

Enjoy...

"I look like a honey bee, dripping with honey

"I look like a honey bee, dripping with honey." Shivanya groaned in utter annoyance.

Yes, today was her haldi ceremony.

It had been hours of getting lapped by turmeric paste again and again by different ladies, Shivanya is now fed up of sitting on one spot.

She was dressed in a pretty and heavy yellow designer lehenga and was wearing jewelries made up of flowers, like the headpiece, neck piece, the pair of earrings, the waist chain and the bangles, all of that were made up of different flower. Her yellow skirt lifted below her knees while she sat with both her knees up enough to touch her chin.

Her legs were smooth as butter, Thanks to her mother's genes she never had any hairs on her skin or body, even if she had a little of it on her leg or somewhere, she used to apply the antibacterial hair removal paste that was prepared by their royal physician, that would remove all the hairs within ten minutes.

"Well not exactly a honey bee." chimed Tashi rubbing the extra haldi off Shivanya's chin.

Shivanya raised her brows.

"More like a queen bee." She completed, with a continuous grin.

To this Shivanya rolled her eyes.

Few ministers' wives were giggling and talking.

"युवराज के हल्दी का रंग चढ़ रहा है हमारी राजकुमारी पर."

That sentence immediately caught Shivanya's undivided attention

"Excuse me? Whose haldi you said, is this?"

"Oh, you don't know?"

Of course, I don't know that's why I was asking you. She wanted to say but gave a fake smile and nodded her head in confirmation that she knew nothing.

"Well, this is the haldi of Crowned Prince Adhiraj."

Shivanya's muttered an oh, starting from her haldi attire to all the other outfits lasting onto the wedding attire and a palanquin full of jewelry were sent to her as an omen by him and his family, but sending turmeric from Someshwara to Rajghad was a bit overdoing, of course, they have turmeric in their kingdom, so what was the need to send it?

"This is the haldi that was at first applied on him and then the same haldi that was taken off from him is now being rubbed on you." The said minister's wife explained in detail.

As soon the words travelled in Shivanya's ears, a horrified look married her expression. She looked at her arms legs and touched her face in disgust, as if she was going to vomit anytime soon.