10|Her intoxication spreads like venom

Pretty please Vote and comment
(;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

110+votes

The cool gentle breeze of air along with the soothing beam of the moon's light, kissing each and every object of nature

Like a divine Goddess, she stood there draped in all Royal blue and silver.

Her Royal Blue silk voluminous ankle-length skirt flowing slowly like a cascade with the rhythm of wind.

Royal blue quarter sleeved backless blouse, queen anne neckline unveiling her cleavage a little.

A navy blue silk dupatta drooping on her right shoulder and tucked under her thin sliver waist chain, one thick vintage bangle on each of the wrist and  floral designed diamond stud earrings adorning her ear.

The outfit was plain with few designs, simply what a princess would wear at night.

Her raven locks were tightly secured in a bun, few raven tendrils dangling around her face.

Why was she roaming outside her room at midnight?
Also it is believed that if women goes out of her room at night it is an ill omen and probably she might can get into danger.

Believe?

She believes in no such thing.
She constructs her own believes, after all there was a reason for which she was called a rebel, and she needs to maintain that position at any cost, in addition to say how can danger harm her when she herself is one.

Plus you guessed it right.

She was sneaking out of the palace.
But her plan failed beacause of this particular someone.

Someone with this very strong scent, that was overpowering her senses.

Adhiraj gulped a sudden lump that disturbed his throat.

Her beautiful face radiated with ethereal glow matching with the moon's light. Her skin was as white as milk.
To him he had never seen something this divine yet intoxicating.

He stood there flabbergasted, still holding her wrist that happened to be so soft and smooth against his rough hands, it sent magnificent sparks through his veins.

The vivid illumination of the moon brightened her skin.

"Beautiful" a deep inaudible whisper left from his lips, that went unheard by Shivanya, she was busy looking at the same man who tried to kill her, and then she did vice versa.

Her eyes widen, lips stayed a little parted and a thread of panic tangled her heart.

Did he know that she was the one who injured him? And was he here now to take his revenge on her? What was he even doing in their palace? Was he here to declare war against them?

Yes, she wounded him, and did not regret a bit of it, if given a chance again she would prefer to kill him but that was not the matter right now.
The matter was....Why the hell is THIS man here.