26

50K DARLING 50K!!! 

THANKYOU THANKYOU AND THANKYOU SO MUCHH FOR THIS. 

My summer vacations just started yesterday! Though the target has not been finished yet but you all deserve this one, after all you bare my unpunctual ass.

I LOVE YOU. ps. this is the first time I have said this to anyone.

230+ votes 100+ comments. 

Enjoy!

........

Running a callous hand through his now, messy raven locks, Adhiraj frustratedly strode forward towards his chamber. Their chamber.

That woman did not just rejected and disrespected him but was also acting strangely ridiculous.

Not giving consent was acceptable.

Maybe she was shy or was not feeling comfortable with him to carry out the intercourse, but behaving as if she knew nothing about what he was doing with her, is still sounding absurd to his own ears.

Just because he looks like beast doesn't makes him one enough to follow the nature of forcing.

He was not going to force her, never. He was a man with moral, principle and proper ethnic values. All she had to say was no and he would have moved back without any issue.

Issue. The main issue was in his lowers right now. The hard bulge in his pant was prominently visible to anybody who looks down.

To say the main problem is that nobody looks at him in his eyes they always look rather down, of course to bow in courtesy and respect. But thanks to the length of his kurta, one now needs to focus directly towards the direction of his crotch to find the painfully hard prominence. Which he doubts anyone will dare to.

The close proximity was enough to erupt the sexual desire within him, his body was burning with sheer lust and desire.

He never felt the need to satisfy the carnal side inside him. Until she came into the scene and the whole script of his life changed.

She was looking so innocent. Untouched, pure and young.

Adhiraj doubts the former part.

But acting like that? He can already smell something fishy. If not for the interruption from his father, he would have interrogated her thoroughly.

And that sharp mouth, Adhiraj hissed. He definitely needs to do something about that.

His father the former king of his empire called him discuss a few notions regarding some important political arrangement, at the abso-fucking-lutely wrong time.

Father the cockblocker, he would like to call him for the rest of the night.

Crossing the threshold, he strode inside the massive bedchamber only to find a small petite figure wrapped in maroon sheets on his bed. Their bed.

Today was their nuptial night and this girl has slept already. He felt the need to pull his hair out of root in disbelieve.

The sexual frustration was at its finest, crossing all its limit enough for him to lose his sanity. Twenty-six years of virginity, and all goes in vain on the first night itself.

If Adhiraj was being honest to himself. He wanted to get laid tonight. Just looking at her unconscious state his mind ran miles through the field of erotic imagination.

Her small petite body was so soft, delicate and fragile. Only if he could touch her, mark her, devour her. His cock twitched at that particular thought.