2

"Now what else is there?" I don't know what the problem is with my laptop. Suddenly it decided not to turn on. If it weren't for the fact that I have to write my report and send it to the teacher, I wouldn't be so nervous. "Will I be able to use it today?"

It infuriates me that every time I have to do something in a hurry, I always have trouble getting in my way!

I sit staring at my laptop for a long moment, I really have to work. I decide to go to Sol's room to borrow his laptop for an hour.

The room is a reflection of the style my sister likes. There are photos of Korean singers taped to the walls and Thai boy x boy couples. A corner of the room is full of books that fill the wardrobe. That's not counting the pictures Sol has started drawing, as well as his other projects.

Deep down, I am proud of my little sister but equally I don't know why this thin line that separates us has become so big that it has become impossible to cross.

I approach Sol's desk, unplug the laptop and take it to take it to my room, but the image that appears on the screen immediately catches my attention, because the thing I see is a Word file that has my name and that of Saifah. Not to mention that the names P'Fight and Tor are also there. I'm not sure what my sister is up to. I can only pray in my heart that it's not what I think.

But the more I read, the more useless my prayers seem...

"Fuck! What the hell is this?!" Whether it's love, kisses, or anything else, I have no idea where Sol got the idea to write this. How did it become such a thing? And look! Saifah and I kiss passionately!

What the fuck is that?!?!

"P'Zon?" The voice of the room owner comes from beyond the open door. "What are you doing? What are you looking for on my laptop?"

"I'm not looking for anything, but my laptop is dead."

"Then why didn't you come down and tell me? It's rude to come in like that, you know?"

"If you hadn't come in like that, I would never have found out what you're doing." He listens to me in silence without giving me an answer. Sol runs to get his laptop and hugs it to his chest, almost as if he's afraid I might take it from him. "Why are you doing so?"

"What... What am I doing? I don't see anything."

"You're still avoiding my question. You know what you're doing."

"..."

"Answer honestly. What the hell were you thinking? You took your older brother and put him as the protagonist of your boy x boy romance, paired with Saifah. And Tor too." Sol doesn't respond and closes his lips almost as if to say that they are sealed and not a word will come out of there. "Whatever, don't answer. But you have to delete this novel, even from the website where you published it. Don't think I don't know that you put it on a public site."

"..."

"..."

"Sun!!!"

"I'm not canceling it...", she says after being silent for a long time. "The names in my novel may not refer to you, P'Saifah, or your friend P'Tor. There are plenty of names like that."

"How can this not be about us, Sol? It's got my name, the faculty name, and a bunch of other things that relate to me. So try and cross it out now!"

"No!" This is his response and he grips the laptop even tighter. "I'm not deleting it. I spent too much time writing it. Even you know how difficult it is to write every single episode and chapter. Please, P'. Don't tell me I have to delete this novel... Please, P'Zon."