16

"What's wrong with him?" Natee mutters referring to the friend who ran away.

"Let's go see," Zen says and takes the plate following Zon. I watch his back walk away feeling guilty. I shouldn't have told him how I felt.

Because if I hadn't done it the distance between us wouldn't have increased like this.

"What's up?" I ask Zon's friends when they turn to stare at me.

"Seriously, did you do something to make him angry? Because when you showed up, he ran away," Tentai asks me. Junior, sitting next to me, raises an eyebrow.

"What does this have to do with Saifah? I don't understand. Do you understand, Tee?"

Natee nods at me, "I don't know, ask him." Maybe it's because he already knows what happened the night of the concert. That evening Zon ran away and I tried to follow him. I then saw Tee with Zen in front of the room and they both looked at me with a look of pity. Even if they didn't say anything, I guess they know everything.

"What? You all act like you have a secret."

"..."

"So, what can you tell me? Can you tell me if you did anything to him?" I honestly didn't want to tell everyone and express my feelings, but since at the moment I have no idea how to improve things with Zon, in the end I nod without embarrassment.

"I did something."

"What?" TenTai and Junior ask me together.

"I kissed him."

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

"So is it true that Zon said we ended up in a novel?" Junior starts speaking in a worried tone. "Tee, you don't have any feelings for me, do you? Don't do that, huh! Don't fall in love with me secretly! Soda is waiting for me. Even though I'm drop dead gorgeous, don't fall in love with me!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"Just hold back, Tee. I'm not someone to fall in love with, control yourself." Junior is speaking in a serious tone and pats his friend on the shoulder. I shake my head: even if we're talking about a thorny topic, they're still being funny.

They start talking nonsense like Zon.

"Shut up, Jay. You're talking nonsense."

"I'm just afraid you'll fall in love with me."

"Who could fall in love with a face like yours?"

"My face is beautiful! I have a good character, I'm faithful. There are a lot of people who like me."

"But P'Soda hasn't picked you yet," Natee replies and Junior pats him on the head a couple of times.

"Can you stop arguing? You kissed him. Why?"

"In my opinion, you didn't mean to do that."

"It's not true. Just look him in the eyes, he's in love", Junior and TenTai begin to make their considerations.

"I like it", I don't let them continue their speeches for long and I clearly say what I feel.

"How long? Tell me."

"I don't know, but it grew as we played guitar together."

"My friend is really not normal," TenTai smiles deviously.

"Look at that carpet, it has so much power that it can mess up a cool guy like Ai Saifah."

"So he ran away because this thing doesn't suit him?"