6

"Really suited to each other." P'Soda mutters to himself when he sees me and Ai Saifah sitting on the long sofa. Calling him "muttering" isn't accurate, because I can hear every word he says. It doesn't matter if we are suitable, cute or seem intimate, even if in truth we are sitting on opposite ends of the sofa. "Hey, you two. I have prepared the key to the club, take care of it. While you are here rehearsing no one should come and disturb you because I have already notified the club president. Now I will also put up a sign."

P'Soda finishes speaking and hands us the keys. We take them and put them in the bag.

"Where? Where? Ok, I'll go. Let me take some pictures."

"Ok fine." We answer together before looking towards the camera P'Soda is holding.

"Smile a little. These photos will go on the page, not on the identity card! Smile!!"

I nod and follow P'Soda's directions, trying to smile broadly.

"The smile is there, now come a little closer."

"..."

"Why are you silent? Come closer, come on!" When he rushes us, both Ai Saifah and I decide to get closer following what P'Soda told us. "Very good. But I wish you were a little closer."

That?? Just like that and we are almost already sitting on top of each other.

"Come on... Just a little longer..."

"You bring us so close, do you want me to end up in his arms?" I ask P'Soda annoyed.

"You could?"

"No! I was joking!"

"Um um... I think it's okay," he says, still smiling cheerfully.

"What's so funny about P'Soda? Who would sit on Ai Saifah's lap?" I mumble to myself, but someone sitting next to me lets out a chuckle. "What are you laughing?"

"Nothing."

"You're laughing. It's nothing."

"I'm not laughing. I'm just in a good mood."

"And why? I think you're kidding me."

"Who? It's your imagination, Zon."

"You say?!" I shout at him and start to get up and look for something to throw at him.

"Enough." But P'Soda opens his mouth to tell us to stop. He sighs tiredly when he sees me glaring at Ai Saifah. "Calm down, please. Don't argue."

"I don't want to argue, but he was teasing me."

"Saifah?" P'Soda lowers his voice and raises an eyebrow to question the person next to me.

"Okay. It's my fault. I was actually laughing at him. I apologize." Ai Saifah finally agrees to confess what he was really doing.

"Now that Saifah has apologized, forgive your friend, Zon."

Who would be my friend? I'm sure I don't have a friend named Saifah.

"Zon." P'Soda calls me again. He must have seen that I didn't answer and gives me those looks: "I'm asking you, please, if you can stop arguing."

"But I didn't start it, P'Soda."

"It doesn't matter who started it first, you both stop now. Bury the hatchet for a couple of months, can you? If once the soccer club event is over you two start fighting again, I won't stop you. "

"..."

"..."

"I'm asking if you can do it?"

"I have no problems. But he..." Saifah says, letting his gaze slide in my direction.