5

"You two don't have to give me those looks to force me. I already told you, no it's no", I tell Tai and Junior who still give me looks from time to time because since we arrived at the cafeteria, they haven't stopped begging me to participate in the football club project. I guess it's because they accepted the interesting offer from both P'Jaypen and P'Soda.

"Why?" Junior asks as soon as I refuse. "Can't you really help your friends? You know I've liked P'Soda for a long time. This is a chance for her and me to hang out for a whole month!"

"And I will be able to take the field as an officer."

"..."

"Say, Zon. Make yourself available! I promise I won't ask you for anything else! Just this, I swear!" No matter how much TenTai or Junior give me pleading looks and beg me with their wai, their words are only hopes.

"He doesn't want to do it, you can't force him." Thanks, Zen. You saw on my face how worried I am.

"You ruin everything, Zen!"

"I didn't ruin anything, Tai. Ask him. You see the same thing as me, don't you?"

In addition to Zen helping me, he turns to ask for help and support from Natee, who did not participate in the discussion. I would also like to know if he will take my side.

"I don't want to give my opinion on this story. But if I have to be direct, you shouldn't stress it."

"I know! But can't it be just this once? Help us!"

"That's right, Zon. Help us! We're being a little selfish, but we want you to understand my point of view."

"Tai, Junior, what you're doing now isn't just a little selfish, as you say. We both think you're pushing Zon too hard." Zen says in a firm voice until TenTai and Junior get sad. When I see their faces like that, I almost soften. Luckily I see Zen shaking his head in my direction and I remain silent.

"Then instead we ask you why you don't want to participate in the project. Is it just because you don't get along with Saifah? Or is there another reason?" Natee, sitting opposite me, asks in a dubious voice, while Junior nods as if joining in on the question.

"You know he doesn't like taking part in activities. And he doesn't know how to play the guitar." Zen comes to my aid again, but it doesn't matter: Natee, TenTai and Junior still shake their heads as if they don't believe it.

"I don't think the guitar thing is the real reason. And spare us the activity thing. I'm asking you straight: is there any other reason why you don't want to participate in this thing, other than Saifah?"

"..." I don't say anything, but given the looks that everyone gives me as if they were waiting, and are waiting for an answer from my mouth, in the end I nod and tell the whole story up to the end, except only one part that doesn't tale.

The kissing incident with Saifah that time.

"That's pretty much it."

"Ouch! Are you serious?!" As soon as I finish speaking, the first to exclaim something is Ai Junior.

"Mh."

"Little Sol is really mean! How did she come up with the idea of ​​writing a BL story between you and Saifah?"

"Really. Where did it come from? I have to go read it as soon as I'm free."

"Yes me too!" Natee and Junior tease me and raise their hands like it's funny. You two get along, huh?

"It's not necessary. I already have a headache from this story that Sol won't agree to erase the story."

"I understand."