What Happens In Vegas Can't Stay In Vegas Part II

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

LetsKeepItASecret13 x

Song: Something's Gotta Give by All Time Low

(Abigail Evans / First Person)

My head hurts.

Ugh.

Fluttering my eyes open, the brightness of the sun blinded my vision for a second. I looked up at the ceiling and I noticed tiny crystals there. I don't remember having crystals in Ashley's and my room. Brushing my hands on the quilt, I noticed that the quilt was a dark grey not a Snow White color.

Don't remember this.

With a pounding headache, I lifted my myself up to sit properly, finding a cracked 40 inch flat screen television, Clothing on the cream tiled floor, bottles of alcohol on the floor. Big black wardrobes were open wide, revealing the nakedness of inside. Panic bloomed inside me.

This is definitely not my room.

I looked behind me and I notice a beautiful landscape view of Las Vegas. The sun singing over the horizon and the rays sparkling down on Sin City. It's really breathe-taking but it still doesn't make me forget that i'm in some strangers hotel bedroom.

Hopping out of the bed, I pat myself down, to see if i'm wearing my clothes. Luckily, I am so that means there is no chance that I had sex.

Right?

Tip toeing around the bed, trying not to stand on broken glass, I hear the snores of a woman in a bathroom.

Walking towards the bathroom, I enter inside to find Ashley with only her bra and underwear on, lying inside the bathtub with a bottle of Vodka on her hand.

What on earth happened last night?

"Psssst Ash" I whisper.

No response from Ashley.

Poking her arm, I tried again.

"Ashley!" I whispered harshly.

"Let me sleep" Ash moaned.

"You know you're asleep in a bathtub?"

Ashley's eyes fluttered open. With a hand on her face, she groaned.

"God! My head kills!" Ashley moaned.

So does mine babe.

Lifting her out of the bathtub, I grab a black towel of the rack and hand it to Ashley.

What's with all the dark colors?

Walking back into the bedroom, I told Ashley to mind her step as there is glass all over the floor but typical Ash doesn't listen. We both sat on the bed complaining about our headaches.

"What happened last night?" I groaned to Ashley while rubbing the back of my temple.

Ashley found a pair of glasses on the floor and pick them up to place them on her face.

"I remember that we were hanging out with Chris and the other guys-"

What!

"Wait! Chris as in-"

"Yep!"

Why the hell were we with him!?

I grabbed a pillow and smacked it across my face.

Why was I with HIM!?

I hear Ashley giggle. Taking the pillow of my face, I noticed Ashley rubbing her neck. Looking at her neck closely, small purple bruises appeared.