Morning Vegas!

Ok guys, this will be my first time to write this story as the other chapters don't belong to me. I want to thank @MasterofUnicornMikey for letting me carry on writing this story. I know the moment I read her chapters, I knew I couldn't let her creation go away. Truly amazing and hopefully I can carry on it being amazing.

LetsKeepItASecret13 x

Chapter 3

Picture of Abigail's dress ------>

Song: Reincarnate by Motionless In White

(Chris Motionless / First Person)

"Through hell

From grace

There's nothing left

Crawling from hell

Fallen from grace

There's nothing left for you to take

Driving the nail through my mistakes

So we can reincarnate!"

I sang the last song before ending Las Vegas show. The last show of the tour! The crowd inside the Ceasars Palace Colosseum was hectic. Thousands of people stood from their chairs and sang their hearts out to guys and I. Hearing every fan sing my lyrics made my heart rejoice! I always put 110% effort into my performance for my fans. The crowd in the standing area all began to reach their arms out to touch me, some even started to throw their bras on stage. I know some of the guys will like that. The crowd howled like wolves as we end our last song.

Waving the crowd goodbye, all of Motionless In White left the stage to be greeted by tech guys taking instruments of Ricky, Ryan and Ghost whereas the rest of us got handed towels. Thank god! I need one after sweating so much!

"Awesome show guys!" Ricky roared.

All of us cheered as an agreemwnt with Ricky.

"We are offiicially finished with touring!" Balz shouted.

What better place to end the tour than Sin City.

--------------------------------------------------

1:45AM...

As we entered into our luxurious suite at the Caesars Palace hotel, Ricky and Balz handed everyone glasses of whiskey for us to toast our last gig. Our hotel room was pretty awesome if you ask me.Outside was the view of Sin around us.The lights flickering like candles on the buildings while the streets and road were covered with people and cars complemented with dark silk red curtains on the view. Turning to face the suite, a massive black circular sofa surrounded the 50inch flat screen TV. At the corner of the room there was a black Grand piano gracing its presents. A mini bar was located next to the massive kitchen. Along the corridor was filled with photos of previous guests in this hotel.

Badass!

Stereophonics stayed here! All the rooms were along the corridors and so was two bathrooms.

Man! I'm syked to be here.

"TOUR.IS.OVER!" Ricky screamed with play fighting with Balz.

"Ow! That hurt" Balz wined

"Hey! I wanna join the fun" Ryan complained while pushing Ricky and Balz onto the sofa

"Bunch of idiots you are" Ghost muttered

"Listen up badasses!" I shouted.

Rasing my glass in the air, I spoke.

"I just wanna say that its been an awesome end to the tour and I'm glad the MIW family came to see us in every fricking state! I'm glad that i'm sharing this amazing experience with you guys. Cheers suckers."