Fly Me To The Skies

I do apologise for the delay, Christmas and New Years is very busy time for me so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Song: Circles by Pierce The Veil

(Chris Cerulli / Third Person)

"Where is she!?" Chris hissed.

Motionless in White stood in the middle of the Nevada airport impatiently waiting for the arrival of Abigail. Ashley anxiously waited for Abigail since this would be the first time she would of seen her since being kicked out of the room. No one knew what Abigail was going to be like. Would she be making a full scene at the airport or give everyone the silent treatment?
Chris was getting impatient with every minute passing by as their flight was about to leave in less than thirty minutes. Ghost, Balz and Ashley decided to do abit of shopping at the duty free counter as they wanted to find something to entertain themselves during the flight home.

Chris, Ricky and Angelo were the only ones sat down. Tension grew between Chris and Ricky since the marriage begun. It was so unbearable that Angelo got up and walked towards duty free. Chris watched at the corner of his eye Ricky listening to his music and flicking through a magazine. Fury built up in Chris so he snapped his fingers in front of Ricky's face to grab his attention. Ricky looked him with an unimpressed look written across his face and pulled out his earphones.

"Can I help?" Ricky groaned.

Chris glared at him whilst Ricky continued to flick through the magazine.

"Can you tell me what's going on between you and my wife?" Chris hissed.

Ricky chuckled.

"I've just been catching up with an old friend that's all." Ricky sang.

Chris grabbed the magazine of Ricky and threw it on the ground causing a loud bang. Everyone at the airport turned to face a red faced Chris and one very chilled Ricky.

"I don't know what you're planning but back off! She's mine!" Chris snarled.

Ricky laughed.

"I don't want Abigail-"

"Oh really? Well I've seen you with her at the bar then you went to her room and didn't come back for an hour or two! You better stay away from Abigail or-"

"Or what!? What are you going to do!?" Ricky snarled back.

Both were up on their feet, face to face with each other having wrath wrapping around them like vines. That was till both men heard someone clear their throat. Chris and Ricky turned around to see Abigail in a grey shirt, black shorts and a little leather jacket to finish the look. She had a little black backpack hanging of her shoulder and big black square framed glasses, almost covering her whole face.

Both men relax when they saw her.

"You do know the whole airport is staring at you." Abigail hissed out.

Chris looked passed Abigail and witnessed Nevada airport glazing at him. Family with children shook their heads whilst passing by. Passengers near Chris and Ricky stared at them in disgust. Once the chime of the announcement burst through the speakers, everyone continued on with their lives. Ghost, Angelo, Balz and Ashley came back with bags full of sweet treats and alcohol of the flight home.

"Look!" Balz shook his bag up in the air.

"Got a bottle of rum for only $12! It's a litre too! How cheap is that!" Balz cheered.

Ashley gave Abigail a small waves which in response Abigail placed her headphones on. Ignoring everyone, Abigail looked directly at Ricky.

"Let me know when we're about to get on board."