Unfriended

Song: The Perfect Girl by Mareux

(Abigail Cerulli / Third Person)

Today was the last day in Sin City as the morning sun shined over the horizon, Abigail sat on the floor of her room with her black suitcase open, folding the clothes up. Music in the background till a glimpse of shimmer sparkled all over the room. Abigail lifted her hand close to herself to have a look at her wedding ring.

"I mean Chris always had good taste." Abigail spoke to herself.

Breathing in and out, Abigail continued to pack.

Knock knock

Abigail walked toward the door and pulled the handle.
In front of her was the petite Miss Ashley Green holding a singular flower in her hand. Abigail rolled her eyes and signalled her to enter. Ashley dashed into the room before Abigail changed her mind and jumped onto the bed.

"Can I help?" Abigail asked coldly.

Ashley sat up straight on the bed.

"I don't want to fight with you Abi, I just want to apologise for not having your back when I should of." Ashley spoke.

Abigail stood in front of Ashley with her arms across her chest.

"I should of stopped you when you played that stupid truth or dare game but..." Ashley looked down onto her lap.

Abigail raised her eyebrow thinking to herself why did she stop mid sentence.

"But what Ash?" Abigail snapped.

Ashley was taken by surprise at Abigail's response, it made her jump.

"Well the way you guys were around each other that night, you were so happy Abi, I mean it Abi you couldn't stop smiling and the way Chris was with you-"

"Enough! I don't want to hear anymore! You knew what Chris did to me in the past and you let this happen? I honestly can't believe you right now Ashley."

Ashley looked up at Abigail with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry Abi-"

"It's Abigail, my friends call me Abi. I'm leaving right now so when I come back I hope to see your stuff out of this room." Abigail continued.

Just like that, Abigail stormed out of the room, leaving her best friend all alone. Immediately Abigail felt an aching pain in her chest, could it be from guilt? Could it be from losing her best friend? At this moment of time, Abigail didn't want to care, all she wanted to do is

Run.

(Ashley Green / First Person)

Clothes? Check.

Keys? Check.

Passport? Check.

Losing my best friend? Double check!

I left Abigails room with all my belongings. Tears rained down my face as I walked towards the elevators. This can't be happening! I thought I was doing something right? I shouldn't of let this happen. Stepping into the elevators, an elderly couple smiled as I entered.

"Which floor lovely?" The man with the strong British accent asked.

No words came out of my mouth, all I could do is point up. The couple looked at each other with mirrored confused faces. With no questions asked, the elderly man pressed the last button on the lift.