Chapter 11:Sapnaps Introduction.

Wednesday 5th January 11:30AM.

(Y/N)s POV.

Me, Puffy, Niki and Drista walked into the SCP cafeteria again, it's seems Puffy and Niki are telling the truth because Techno, Tubbo and Ranboo aren't here. I see George sitting on a table next to Bad and another I am not familiar with.

"Oh (Y/N), over here!".

I smiled at George's behavior as he waved for me to come over. Almost reminded me of Tubbo, I shrug it off as I came to George with my friends following behind me and sat at their table.

"Hello George, hi Bad, how are you guys?".

I asked curiously as Bad only waved shyly and muttered something I can't hear and George grinned at my question.

"Doing good now that your here, this is Sapnap and Dream, they are my friend's".

I'm not sure why George would say the word 'friends' like as if he's force to say that, he seemed to receive death glares from Sapnap and Dream. I looked at Sapnap since George pointed at him. Sapnap had almost dark brownish hair that is halfway down his neck. He is wearing a white bandana on his head, his eyes are almost black, he has a bit of facial hair going on. He is also wearing the same SCP uniform every SCP is wearing. I looked at Dream and he seemed pissed, he is wearing a mask that is covering his eyes. His blonde hair is covering the top of his mask and only makes it down to his neck. He is also wearing the exact same SCP uniform but it seems he has handcuffs on.

"Well well~ hello beautiful~".

Sapnap seemed to be flirting with me, which made me blush a little bit. However, Niki, Drista, Puffy, Dream, Bad and George weren't happy with the flirt.

"Uhm hi Sapnap, I'm (Y/N) in case if you dont know".

"(Y/N)?, thats quite a beautiful name for an angel like you~".

I covered my face in embarrassment as it seems that the whole entire table is glaring at Sapnap.

"Sapnap, stop it".

Puffy said as Sapnap seemed to be huffing in annoyance as I uncovered my face from my hands.

"So anyways, do you guys want a muffin?, I've made them today".

Already by that response did Bad seemed excited by the word 'muffin'. The whole table except Drista, Niki and Puffy nodded as I pulled the muffin container out and put it on the table. The four only took one as it seems Bad ate the whole muffin in one gulp and liked it.

Soon every SCP could smell the muffins, came to the table and took a muffin each, leaving only four muffins left.

"Oh right, Puffy before I forget, can you perhaps call in Jimmy, Chris and Chandler for Karl please?".

I asked as Puffy seemed surprised by my question.

"What for though?".

"It's just that yesterday when I went to talk to Karl, he said that he is very lonely and he misses his friends Jimmy, Chandler and Chris. I thought that if you bring them in, Karl will feel better than ever".

I said as Puffy nodded her head.

"Sure why not, after all Jimmy is one of the founders here and he should be coming in soon. I'll let in a word and I'll call Chris and Chandler, how does that sound (Y/N)?".

I smiled and hugged Puffy, which seemed to surprise her but hugged back for my sake.

Just like that we left the SCP cafeteria, I said my goodbyes as I walked out of the cafeteria and down the hallways. I only stopped, which caught Niki's, Drista's and Puffys attention.

"Where is Techno, Tubbo and Ranboo?".

"Oh right well me and Niki put them in a cell for timeout, they do get their food delivered there".

"Uhm, can I perhaps give them my muffins please?".

Now that surprised Puffy very much, she sighed and nodded as I smiled excitedly. Niki and Drista only chuckled as they shook their heads sideways.

Puffy lead me to the most strongest containment in the asylum, probably the whole world if someone were to break in here.

"Alright (Y/N), there's four of them in there so I'll accompany you in there-".

"No Puffy!, your already badly hurt, I'll go in there with her".

Drista spoke, making me smile as Niki nodded.

"Drista is right Puffy, your badly hurt and your ram horn is going to take ages to grow back since it's the only thing that let's you use magic".

Niki explained as Puffy only sighed and handed Drista a sword, which Drista thanked as Puffy opened the containment with her keycard.

Once me and Drista are inside the cell together, I could see Ranboo, Tubbo, Techno and another unfamiliar in here. They seemed to be huddled up in a corner, just talking to eachother by muttering.

"Alright you four better behave because (Y/N) is only here for five minutes".

Puffy spoke on the microphone, instantly it seemed to make their four heads turn to me quickly. Tubbo is the first out of the group to come to me and bear hugged me.

"Oh honey I've missed you so much".

"Hey Tubbo, hey guys".

Ranboo came to me also, pulled me out of Tubbos hug and into his embrace. Only Techno and the other doesn't seemed to want to give me a hug, which is fine actually.

"So this is where you guys been?, yikes its a bit dark".

It's true, it was very dark and the only thing on at the moment is a torch hanging on the wall.

"Yes it is, that's what you get for being in timeout".

Ranboo explained as Drista managed to pull me out of Ranboos hug.

"Uh huh, nice to know guys, (Y/N), just give them the last muffins, I don't like the feeling of being here".

Drista spoke as I rolled my eyes and chuckled, I then handed Tubbo the container with four muffins left.

"Here you go Tubbo, each of the muffins are for you guys, I'll see you tomorrow then!".

Drista then dragged me out of the cell quickly as the door opened and closed quickly once we left. Puffy only shook her head sideways as she lead me, Niki and Drista out of the asylum.

"Well girls, it was pleasant for you to stay but you should get some rest because tomorrow is probably when all hell breaks lose".

"Wait why is that Puffy?".

I asked curiously but then my curiosity has killed the cat when Puffy answered.

"Because your going to be dealing with tyrants next and I just wish you the best for tomorrow".