Chapter 38:Maintaining Skeppy.

Monday 17th January 2:30PM.

Narrators POV.

After that 'interesting event', so far every SCP had learned not to touch (Y/N) since Phil has been acquired a belt.

"Hell yeah go Phil!, you teach them some discipline!".

Drista yelled out in encouragement as Micheal put his hands up in the air and copied Drista's words and movements. Niki and Puffy glared at Drista for encouraging Micheal to say that kind of language. (Y/N) however is stunned while Slimecicle stayed close to (Y/N) for protection against Phil.

"Alright let's get going".

Phil stated as he came back to the group while holding the belt in his hands, he instantly gave it back to Drista.

"Thanks Phil".

Drista spoke as the belt dissolved in her hand as now the group left together with (Y/N) now holding Micheals hand. Behind the two are Drista, Niki, Puffy and Phil that are following them out of the SCP cafeteria.

"Uncleza you didn't have to do that".

(Y/N) said as Phil responded.

"Yes I do, I don't want them to make my neice uncomfortable with them".

Phil spoke as (Y/N) smiled softly as Drista grinned.

"They won't even want to lay their hands on you again (Y/N) and that's perfect".

Drista stated as (Y/N) smiled nervously when being told that by Drista.

Once the whole group got to Skeppys cell, Puffy ended up leaving the group alone as she had business to do.

"Alright (Y/N), would you like me to go with you into Skeppys cell?".

Phil asked as (Y/N) giggled and shook her head sideways.

"Uncleza, I can handle Skeppy by myself but thanks for the offer".

(Y/N) said as she picked up Micheal and put him in Phil's arms.

"And besides, Micheal would like to spend time with you".

(Y/N) spoke as Micheal made a cute face at Phil as Phil chuckled and nodded at his neices request.

Drista has opened the door as (Y/N) went into the cell to see Skeppy face flat on the ground.

"SCP-Skeppy22, you have (Y/N) for thirty minutes, you know the drill".

Niki spoke as Skeppy smiled as he sat up from the floor.

"Hi Peachie, I haven't seen you for a while, I was beginning to worry you weren't going to see me".

Skeppy said as (Y/N) hummed and sat infront of Skeppy.

"You know I would never miss one of my clients who need me but I should say that I'm sorry for my uncles behavior".

(Y/N) apologized as Skeppy nodded.

"Apology accepted, I didn't know that Phil is you uncle".

"Oh I've just discovered that myself a few weeks ago".

(Y/N) stated as Skeppy nodded and noticed her (F/C) wings curled up behind her back.

"You have wings?".

"Oh yeah I do, I've required them last week and so far I'm learning how to fly".

(Y/N) explained as Skeppy hummed, now wanting to touch her wings but held a grudge to do so.

Skeppy and (Y/N) had talked for a while, same thing with (Y/N) asking questions to Skeppy as he answered the questions.

"Uhm (Y/N), can I touch your wings please?".

Skeppy asked hesitantly, which surprised (Y/N) as she smiled gently.

"Sure you can, just be careful because they are a bit sensitive".

(Y/N) spoke as she turned around for Skeppy to have access to touch or in his case nuzzle her wings. Skeppy hesitantly touched her wings with his cheek as he became surprised that her wings are as soft as silk. Skeppy started to nuzzle into (Y/N)s soft wings until he groaned because he was interrupted by Phil's voice on the speakers.

"Skeppy get your face out of (Y/N)s wings and (Y/N), its time to go home".

(Y/N) hummed as she sat up, which made Skeppy fall face flat into the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry Skeppy".

(Y/N) apologized as she helped Skeppy up from the floor, which Skeppy thanked as (Y/N) left the cell.

"(Y/N) are you okay?!, he didnt try to pluck your feathers now did he?!".

Phil worriedly asked as Niki, Drista and Micheal rolled their eyes. (Micheal copied Drista again.) (Y/N) shook her head when Phil was looking around her wings and making sure one of her feathers aren't missing.

"Uncleza, I'm alright, besides I let Skeppy touch my wings since he asked nicely".

(Y/N) answered as Phil sighed in relief, Niki and Drista shook their heads sideways.

"Well you three should get going, we have to stay behind for an important meeting".

Niki spoke as Drista nodded but instantly gave Micheal a hug.

"See you tomorrow little champ".

Drista said as Micheal giggled, got out of Drista's hug, took (Y/N)s hand and left with Phil and (Y/N) out of the asylum together.