4| Friends?

Yeonjuns POV:"WHAT?!" i shouted while jumping out of my seat catching the attention on the new customers that were sitting two tables from us, "what? hyung whats the big deal?" kai said looking around the room giving me a concerned look i finally ...

Yeonjuns POV:
"WHAT?!" i shouted while jumping out of my seat catching the attention on the new customers that were sitting two tables from us, "what? hyung whats the big deal?" kai said looking around the room giving me a concerned look i finally sat down and calmed myself "you're best friends with choi soobin?" i asked while kai just nodded in return "yeah why?"
"i fucking hate that guy! UGH! just the thought of him popping into my brain just makes me want to-" i said breaking the wooden spoon i was holding earlier out of anger

"what? soobin hyung is super nice! he's sweet, caring and generous!" ugh please that little bitch humiliated me in front of my best friend and some random dude i haven't even met properly yet! and he even exposed me and talked about me hiding and stalking my best friend while he's flirting with the new kid! and why is kai talking about him like that? like why? does he like him? why does kai like-like him? like he's okay with liking who ever he wants but soobin? i'm sorry but theres no way in hell! i know its not any of my place to tell him who to like and who not to like cause...i just met him...1 and 1/2 hours ago...oh my god what the hell am i saying?!

like kai can like who he wants! i don't even know him that well...just pretend like you're cool! cause duh you are

"no! he's annoying, irritating, and spiteful! i don't know why people act all sweet and nice around you but to me! yeah no, they're all bitches." i mean it's true, like Mrs.min she's a bitch to me but apparently to kai she's sweet and acts like pinky pie from my little pony, and that soobin he's apparently 'sWeEt, nIcE, aNd GeNerOus'

"they just can't resist my charm." kai said fluttering his eyelashes at me while fixing his hair, i cracked a smile and a small giggle escaped my lips "i mean could you blame them?" i never knew kai would be this type of guy, i thought he was like a baby and sweet and innocent, but he's exactly like...beomgyu...why do i keep collecting y/n besties? like am i like a magnet? kai is exactly like beomgyu, their the main character, everyone is nice and sweet around them, they always gets people to like them, i swear to god if i tell people in my school that i'm friends with kai and beomgyu, the whole entire school will ask me for their number...

but to be honest...i don't know what i feel about that, like people see me as a side kick, but i've accepted that a long time ago but there's still a little part of me thinking that it's unfair, and that i'm fed up with this having to always deal with beomgyus suiters

i just push away that feeling and just pretend like i don't care...and for years i've always have convinced myself that i did, that it's not a big deal, that everything is fine and its not giving me any burdens
                             ~*~
3rd persons POV:
they kept on chatting until the coffee shop itself closed  and they were kicked out, yeonjun and kai decided to just go for a walk around the park cause they had nowhere else to go and it was already dark out but both of them didn't feel like going
back home.