31| You're back?

[2 weeks later

[2 weeks later...]

Unknown's POV:

"so are you guys done with your stupid 'i am traumatized and we don't want to talk to you for a couple of weeks' tantrum?" i heard a guy say at the table right behind me say, of course i know who he is, of  course it's him...

i finally found you, choi soobin...

i took me 2 years to find you but i finally found you. i want to talk to you, i do! but i need to keep my distance when his blonde friend is gone. that blonde dude always follows soobin where ever he goes like hes his lost puppy like what the heck?

i never get the chance to approach him since i moved here 3 months ago because of his friend. he's always around him like clinging onto him, hugging him like can i at least get 10 minutes with him without his friend interrupting or keeping an eye on us

the only time i get to see soobin without that dude around him is when we're in the same class together and his friend isn't there. but obviously i can't even go up to him cause i'm at the other side of the room and like the cliche life this is he was a sleep during class when i was introducing myself to the entire class ugh!

i'm not desperate

but i am desperate

i just want to get some time with soobin so i can- "hey." my friend, yeji said nonchalantly with her eyebrows knitted together "hey, why do you look so pissed?" i asked while yeji just grumpily sat on the chair in front of me

"oh how do i even start. well first off our teacher, Mrs. Yang gave me so many task to do after class that it took me 30 minutes to finish it all, i guess thats the troubles of being the class president, but then when i get here i only have 20 minutes left of lunch and suddenly my brother came out of nowhere and ranted to me about his ex boyfriend and guess what? he ranted for like...15 minutes! and when i finally got him to shut up i ran here to eat just to see a huge line which is the most odd thing ever since we only have about 10 minutes left for lunch and lastly my girlfriend is nowhere to be found!"

yeji finished her long rant to me and started angrily eating her Gimbap and Bossam with a pout until a pair of hands suddenly covered her both of her eyes "guess who~" ryujin said with a playful tone. yeji's lips curled upwards "uh...chaeryeong?"

"what?" "i'm kidding! hi, love." yeji laughed at her girlfriend and pulled her in for a kiss "hi, love." i guess thats one more thing why i hate being single, god i want a boyfriend ASAP

i do have an eye on someone right now but that doesn't mean he'll automatically go out with me. "hey, whats with the long face?" ryujin asked sitting next to yeji "well i just i want a boyfriend..."