36| Do you love me?

Felix's POV: [11:44 am]

Felix's POV:
[11:44 am]

today was the day hyunjin suddenly asked me

"Do you love me?"

but not for the reasons you would think. today yeonjun came by to tell hyunjin how this was his last time seeing hyunjin and it broke my heart how hyunjin was practically begging for yeonjun to stay.

i wish he treated me like that...

recently i've been ranting to bangchan about how hyunjin's been shooing me off, how he would always push my visits to another day cause yeonjun was over. it broke my heart how i never get to see him.

and i feel so stupid for still liking him even though he made it clear from the start that i was nothing but a shoulder to cry on when yeonjun leaves him.

i over heard them talking with each other and how they were joking around and it was obvious hyunjin was trying to flirt with yeonjun but its a good thing yeonjun is backing off ever since the whole confront thing, yeah i know about it cause jeongin talks

but when i walked in all i saw was hyunjin crying and hyperventilating, i was so shocked and scared i dropped my drink and ran over to hyunjin to check if he was okay but after he got his medical shot he calmed down and looked at me and asked me if i loved him

i panicked and i didn't know what to say all i did was blabber shit that didn't answer his question at all. but how did he find out? and why did he think so?

"yongbok, please stop lying to me...please." hyunjin held my hand and begged me to tell him the truth. should i? or should i keep lying until i find some one else?

"why do you think i'm in love with you?" i asked and hyunjin just sighed "remember our outing around a month ago before i got all sick?" i just nodded "yeah well bangchan got too much to drink and started talking shit how he liked you first and how he tried to make a move on you but you were to busy in love with...me."

"i didn't believe him cause there was no way you were in love with me but the more we spend time with each other the more i notice that you kind of...were? i mean i didn't want to jump to conclusions about this so thats why i asked you if it was real." i couldn't process what was happening cause first off, bangchan likes me?

when...how...?

"yongbok, please answer my question..." hyunjin said and i felt warm tears streaming down my face as i looked at him. i didn't know confessing would be this hard.

"i...yes. yes, i do. ever since high school..."

i thought i would feel something if ever i confessed, like the weight will be lifted off my shoulders or i would let out this sigh of relief and my chest will feel less heavy but i didn't cause the moment i saw hyunjin's expression i knew nothing good was gonna be told